Kashmir Ganderbal!

Yerbie,
Welcome!

Those are very different looking plants than the Azad Kashmir (Pakistan side of the area, I believe) plants we’ve been passing around here for a little while.

Keep the pics and updates on these coming! Love hearing about these landraces!

:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man and yes the Kashmir Azads that were released through Full Power Selections/Indian Landrace Exchange come from Jhelum Basin on the western side of the Kashmir Pakistan border. These come from inside Kashmir kinda like the valley/mountain region. Here’s a picture to kind of gauge the difference both orange pins are the locations the one on the left is Jhelum and the other Ganderbal Kashmir.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah they were huge!

A lot of things have come up right now, so let me finish this up while I have time.

6 Likes

Uploading: 3B72B1D6-D7F9-41B6-8CD7-C5B0E7A8A5EF.jpeg…

7 Likes

6 Likes

Here’s some pictures of the male

6 Likes

The ladies all grown up and seeded. They all smelled pretty similar but varied and with different structure and pest resistance. They smell like straight brake fluid, some kind of minty herb with hints of nutty earthy back end.

Here’s plant 1 with a taller structure with more side branching. Least pest resistance. Resin was present but wasn’t tacky. Loose type of bud structure and kind of airy.

Plant 2. The shortest of the bunch with she Shot small side branches that shot up. Nice resin and denser nugs. Minimal pest resistance as well.

6 Likes

Pheno 3 A mix of both pheno 1 and 2. She grows with broad leaves and doesnt stretch like pheno 1. She has nice branching stacks great! Large dense nugs Very resinous tacky resin that coats your fingers and leaves tacky stringers on your fingers. Very good pest resistance on her. Large bracts as well. She puts out Huge coconut seeds, over all my favorite of the bunch. Will for sure dig through her offspring.

8 Likes

And that wrapped it up for this reproduction of The Kashmir Ganderbals!

6 Likes