Katz third attempt

Glad you’re back. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Nice to see you back. BOG seeds are sweet.

Not much to report. Lies lol. But to keep it short and sweet the seedlings were just in front of the window for the first 8-10 days as I lost a few seedlings and as a noob it can’t be me so it must have been my light so I kept them on the cill for a few days. Anyways same equipment different room though. Out of the 8x3x10 and into an estimated 12x12x10. So yeah. Plan is to keep the tent as a “room” and use the rest as a room too. Which brings me to everyone’s favourite topic, lighting. Why do marketers make it so hard for consumers to sort through the shit. I just want to grow decent weeds, on a decent budget and not feel a tare in my butthole. I try to think back to grade 11 physics and all I can think of is i hate imagery and when can we learn about electricity and speed. Anyways that’s my rant. Here’s the beautiful bean footage

So this one I got from a buddy. “Not topped” it’s been outside since mid late June. Want to get it in more sun, question, will moving it stress it?

same buddy gave me this one.

This is the not 100% sure if it’s cactus breath crossed with itself or something else (sorry guys they didn’t teach us much about breeding in horticulture class in high school) anyways I dubbed it tripod

4 @BogSeeds SourBluTooth. Another question, since they have been just sitting on the cill they don’t get much air movement, is that why they are kind of…lanky or is that cause they are reaching for more sun?

The 2 of 3 humboldt seed co’s lemon Thai Kush I picked up a while ago.

The last of the SourBluTooth

Cactus breath tripod and one SourBluTooth.

Mmm…smoke one with your dog?

4 Likes

Anyone know what this cridder is, I’m not millennial enough to find it on google and not old school enough to find it in the grow faq.

1 Like

May be a scale bug. Looks like it made a mess. I have never seen one but I think @cannabissequoia may have.

1 Like

looks familiar… could be a relative?

:evergreen_tree:

It appears I’m the worst at posting. I am just glad you guys are always here if I have any questions.

Going to try out the auto in the tent. Going 24 hours of light as it’s the only one I have in the tent right now.
Not sure if you can read the label. It’s a freebie from Canuck, sour amnesia. We will see how it goes. The outdoor girls are doing well. Tried a few locations. Figured out where to plant next year. I’ll take some new pictures soon here’s one of the two boys I had to get rid of and one of the girls

2 Likes

So this is what I’ve got outside

I think this ones a cactus breath, or a banana og, this was one of four over here they didn’t like it. Almost dying after transplant.

This is the other over here. Very short a little over 2’ it’s one from the female I bread last summer.

These two are from the same mom but I have no info on them, they flowered when I put them in the ground back in June they look and smell nice the first is about 3’ the other almost 6’
that’s another from last years breeding attempt.

Another’s from last years attempt, this was by far the best spot. Unfortunately this one snapped in half durning a early summer storm, it’s recovered nicely. Last pic is of the left overs some buddies said they’d take but never came around, hand some space in the garden so they got a home.

There’s 4 there now but upon further inspection there’s one last male to chomp.

2 Likes

I made a boo boo so here’s pink kush and Dr. Grinspoon

2 Likes