Katz third attempt

You could have great parent stock that was abused and stress induced and could pass on that trait to future generations. In the scenario with your mendo glue you know the seeds came from a hermaphrodite mother so you also know that any offspring could also exhibit.

2 Likes

Well that makes sense. And the more generations you do it to the stronger those traits become? For example if I stress herm these girls the seeds would be even more likely to herm?

some pics from yesterday, I dubbed the 4 mutants and the runt x-women. They are at the front. Good times

2 Likes

Well it’s been over a week better post. I am sure a lot of you are in the same boat with lots of dinners and company and gift wrapping and what not. It’s been pretty hard to get the extras done. Anyways heres a shot from last night in the tent. Not much to report. Lots of fun with more plants watching how everyone differs and stuff. Anyways hope everyone has a merry Christmas.

5 Likes

Well a lot has happened in the past few days. Getting a little paranoid of vertical space, I read a while back about “supercropping”? I think that’s what it was called. Anyways thought I would give it a shot.

So this was this first try. Pretty good I thought.

Number two didn’t go quite so well. It split along the sides. But has been alright.

Week old clones. Afghani on the left. Bwitched on the right.

4 afghani’s

Number one the day after

Number two the day after

Another look at its split. Not a good look though.

So after what I took as a win I went on to try 4 more

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Luck ran out on number six went a little hard.

Anyways good show will keep practicing.

6 Likes

Well back again. Everyone is supercropped now. I think all and all I might have had 2 - 4 snap. One I know for sure was me but the other one or two seem to do it to themselves. Like they buckled under the pressure. Anyways all look healthy. Clones are doing well. I took two more afghani clones if I didn’t already mention that on the 29th and took the picture the 30th. Today the two new ones were kind of droopy but nothing to worry about yet. So here’s some pics, hope everyone had a happy New Years :slightly_smiling_face:

Knuckle shot can’t wait to see how big that gets haha.

The clan as of tonight

The clones as of the night of the 30th

This one was a weird one as I had to untie it because it was trying to escape from the back. It was really funny looking when I first opened the tent but is back to normal now.

Last and the least haha, the runt.

4 Likes

Not to much to report. Everyone is growing up nicely. I’ll have to do some reading on which fan leaves to prune. I haven’t taken many off and things are getting a little crowded. Anyways really itching to flower, I think in the next coming weeks I will.

3 Likes

That’s going to be one sweet ass knuckle there!

2 Likes

Quick post have to go grocery shopping I’ll let you know who is who soon

4 Likes

this is some professional bondage :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha yeah. I think they like it, no ones said the safety word yet lol.

2 Likes

got some yellowing going on. Now I don’t have a ph tester so I don’t know where I am at in that department but it looks to me like a potassium deficiency. Would love to hear all y’alls thoughts. I think three of them are showing this. Anyways flipped them wednesday so today was there 4th day of 12/12 can’t wait to see some buds​:grin::grin:

2 Likes

I think we got a boy👎🏼 I will keep the clones around just in case but I moved the big boy down to the smoke room to live out the rest of his life as a house plant haha.

3 Likes

Starting to get some buds😁

2 Likes

Day 11 of 12/12 doesn’t look like I’ll get a huge yield but I am learning lots. You know I could sit and read the grow faq for hours and hours but when it comes down to it, hands on is the way to go.

5 Likes

Give’er some time. Them flowers are just starting, you got weeks of growth left to enjoy. At 21-28 days give them a nice dose of kelp and enjoy rock hard nugs ;).

2 Likes

Well that’s nice to hear, I guess I don’t want to get my hopes up for anything to huge. I understand now where I am lacking and can improve the tent to its best. Also funny you mention the kelp, I have some from @GreenleafNutrients on the way. I got the rest of my order in I think last Wednesday.

I’ve been using megacrop and bud explosion since I started the tent back in November. It’s been lot of fun playing with all these. Just trying not to over do it haha.

7 Likes

Any updates on how this went? I am interested to see how this worked out

Hey everyone. Sorry so long for a post, I didn’t run away haha. So much to talk about where do I start? pictures?

So for updates, well I hope to hell those pictures are worth 1000 words because I have always been terrible for typing stuff up haha. come talk to me in person though and I’ll talk your ear off. Everything seems to be fine the only problem I have been having is with the one I am flushing right now. I read somewhere that if you use ice water to flush it’ll give you some colour, well I don’t know if that is the problem but I have noticed that it has been turning yellow and crispy as fuck. Any info? In other news I have 1 that is a week and 2 days into flushing and two that are two days into flushing. I haven’t had access to the site or else I would have been asking a few questions about flushing and what not but oh well i am into it now so just going to keep rolling with it. Thank god for @GreenleafNutrients I blame them for making my crop the way it is. Like I said though I have been cut off from the interwebs, so I am not 100% sure on how to use the kelp concentrate, or Algae Extract. Is that the same thing? I was a bit confused but with no way to get ahold of all you so I just kept truckin. Anyways I have been rocking (before I forget it’s day 55) about 880 ppm of mega crop, whats left of the old formula. About 125 ppm of bud explosion. About 380 ppm of sweet candy. About 80 ppm of the Algae Extract, and about 65 ppm of Cal Mag. I really have no idea if this is what the community would think is correct, I just went with what the bags said. If anyone has any comments feel free. Any questions too feel free, I ordered the stuff from Greenleaf January 20th they shipped it the 21st and I got the Algae February 18th haha, go usps? The rest came from where they send it in Canada, I got it the 23 of January I believe. Anyways thats about it 16 plants in a 33"x33"x60" tent with a “800w” cob light in soil 15 weeks from seed to now. excited to see how much I get. haha can’t wait to see how much everything shrinks lol. Well thats about all for now I am kind of just rambling because my upload speed is slow and the pictures are taking for ever haha. The tent smells amazing when I open the door, I don’t really know how to describe it. A weird roasted coffee with a sweetness. pungent and strong. haha a brew I would be willing to try and I hate coffee. I guess in other news I am not sure what to do next, I have a bunch of seeds I want to try, and this sog thing is kind of cool. The original plan was to grow one or two of the Lemon Thai Kush seeds I got a while back But now with Summer approaching not to sure what I am going to do. I want to do a few outside, and a few in the tent. so I guess thats the thing, should I be starting to pop some seeds now so I can veg them a while in the tent and take the ones outside I want when its time and then leave the rest? I guess thats more of a statement than a question. anyways.

5 Likes

I am not dead thanks for asking haha. Long time no show? Late night paper towel to dirt transplant. So hurs the deal

Top two are some bag seed from a buddy from a while ago. The bag said cactusbreath so no sure if it was a cross or not.

The middle 8 are @BogSeeds sourblutooth I picked up a while ago from this beautiful website’s monthly draw. I think that’s what it was.

And the bottom three are the lemon Thai Kush from humboldt seed organisation and I have honestly been scared to pop these lol I am cheap give it a break.

Anyways good luck to me, you all seem to do this very well haha.

Oh fuck ps. Buddy from work gave me two bag seed babies he had so they are outside I’ll get a pick of them sooner than later.

5 Likes