Kayoes' Grow Room

Yeah, the bottom of a shower cabinet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Zoey :slight_smile:

The credit goes to the OG community, for incredible feedback along the way, and immense amount of info!

4 Likes

Looking great man, nice work!!

2 Likes

Missread you, sorry :slight_smile:
The new girls are in my camper, in the toilet, hehe :slight_smile:
The adults sit in a cabinet built on a shower cabinet base :wink:

3 Likes

Tried to take some macro pictures, but I’m not sure if they are good enough to see the trico properly.

Will try tomorrow with a better camera :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Forgot the male plants outside, lol. They are still alive, and we have had 3 nights below zero Celsius.

I have zero info on these.

10 Likes

Another macro test. Used a Nikon camera this time (crap old thing) I’m still busy, so haven’t had time to do so much. Seems the tricks are quite transparent/slight milky white.

18 Likes

Some nice frost going on up in here

5 Likes

Yes, it looks like they could use another week to ripen. Wait till there are no clear/transparent trichomes and a few have turned amber.

4 Likes

Are these taking with a phone?? If they are what’s the model?? I’ve been looking at a Samsung a70 and the camera is 32mp.
Edit- ignore this. It’s a Nikon camera.

4 Likes

First post using my computer. Have installed Tor-browser. I use “Orbot” on my Android phone.

Someone know if i can cut down some male flowers for drying? I want to collect pollen from these guys.

8 Likes

Thanks @cogitech Will let them be for a few days more. Im going away for 2/3 days.

1 Like

Holt shit…size, color, density, resistance to cold temps…friggin’ keeper, right there!! Send me a swab with some pollen!!..jk…but seriously. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hey @Tappy,

The pollen i`m taking now is from a huge male plant. I have no idea what it is really, lol.
Got some seeds awhile back from a friend, and he got them long ago from another friend.

If I don`t fuck it up extracting the pollen I would be happy to send some your way, or others if they want to experiment with it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m in south, central Canada…our growing season is ridiculously short. June to Sept, maybe October (we just got a couple feet of snow 2 days ago). I need something that can take a kick in the ass from some cold. …overall, you have a beautiful Male there…err- handsome…lol. Very generous offer. Keep me in mind. Lol. Thanks much.

2 Likes

Ill shoot you an PM when I have something useful ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add me to the list @Kayoes !!

2 Likes

For sure! :slight_smile:

+20202020202

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks!

I wonder if it is Erdpurt…

1 Like

Ed-whatwhat? :slight_smile: