Kayoes' Grow Room

SO, time for an update. There were no chop-chop sadly. They are still bulking up, and there is almost no milky/brownish tricomes :grin: :joy: I feed 4ml BioBizz Bloom/liter, and my AutoPot system have been mostly open, with some timeouts where I closed the feed for 1-2 days so the girls could get a break.

I’ve bought an Sony QX10, but my phone is too ancient for it to work :stuck_out_tongue: So, I use the Nikon CoolPix100 for the pictures in this post.

I’m looking out for the Sony QX1, with interchangeable lenses, which I would get the Sony E30 Macro lens for some cool macro shots! Stay tuned in the future :slight_smile:

Ill do a separate post for the indoor girl’s club! :slight_smile:

(Edit_ Here @Tappy ! Some requested root p0rn!)
(Edit: I’m trying out “revegging”)

(Also, please listen to this while browsing my thread! :smiley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-0ULhk4w0 )

See examples here: Mikael Buck Uses Sony QX1 to Capture Remarkable Macro Shots | Photography Blog

Today I chopped down the outside males. I kept the branches separated for the “main” and the clones I took a while back. The amount of balls! insane, lol :slight_smile: I packed most of he bally-branches in paper bags, and will do some research how to dry it with least amount of deteriorating the pollen.

10 Likes

SO, the gr0000w! Well, they have faded, like A LOT! But “without” leaves they are still bulking up, and refuse to throw out cloudy tricomes.

I’ve been away too much the last 4 weeks, and tbh. there have been moments where mold and insects caught my mind, but every time I open the closet door I only see happy old ladies clinging on to life! :smiley:

My grow app say 117 days. I’m happy that I managed to keep them alive for so long. And so happy I fund this community, with so many fair, down-to-earth, unselfish and straight up good individuals!

Here is the girls:

Some art!

11 Likes

Mice looking ladies.
What’s this grow app you speak of?

1 Like

I’m seeing plenty of milky trichomes there, buddy. They’re getting close!

2 Likes

Cheese and rice!!!
2 cups growth hormone +
2 cups steroids +
Equal parts water = jizzed myself…b back later!!

1 Like

Excellent photos, by the way.

2 Likes

Hey, it’s called “Flower care” by Xiaomi. It gives a certain overview of the soil.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32835348205.html

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I hope the quality will be better when my new camera is up n’running :slight_smile:

So, something going on here. Not sure what flower day it is, will figure it out later, lol
The clones are most likely in their early pubes! I can’t control them so much further!
I still see mostly clear tricomes.

10 Likes

Man, those trichomes are milky AF. Something wrong with your eyes? :joy:

3 Likes

Well, i’ve been testing out the smoke from these girls, and I might have become a bit more narrowsighted.

I find it much more effective after 2-3 beers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SO, how many days would you predict as a logical estimate? ;D

You want me to guess how many days they’ve been flowering, or how many days till they are done?

Honestly, I figured they would be done 2 weeks ago. I don’t have a clue why they are taking so long.

If they are CBDream x Critical Kush (not WW x CK) then they are medium to high CBD. CBD counteracts the effects of THC, so perhaps that explains why they aren’t quite doing it for you (so far). It will certainly kill pain well, however.

2 Likes

It was a rhetorical question, after over 30k posts read in OG i knew that some times,the endless factors make a huge impact when a plant actually end its life cycle.

1 Like

is there anything I can provide for a better indication which strain this actually is? :slight_smile:
Providing an smoke report would be quite hard for me, as I have no clue what to look for.

For sure. It could be an unlucky combination of 2 or 3 factors. I’m certainly no expert. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wrong! you are MY expert :wink:

1 Like

The only way I will know for sure is if you cure them all in separate jars for a month and then tell me what they smell like.

I haven’t grown out the WW x CK, but the CBDream x CK smells of over-ripe bananas. This is not a common cannabis smell, so I very much doubt the WW x CK will smell like that.

1 Like

Ha! Well we are going to need some real experts to join in and let you know what factors could be causing a delayed finish. I have no idea, as this has never happened to me.