Keep Our Friend Solowolf in Your Thoughts and Prayers

My condolences to @Pedro_Bann as well

11 Likes

Sorry to hear @Pedro_Bann about your loss too. Thoughts and prayers with you.

10 Likes

@Solowolf Iā€™m so sorry. youā€™ve been a great friend since we started talking a few months ago in the hip hop thread. please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Give your cats a hug, they will keep you company and that can really help.

10 Likes

Prayers for you and your family @Solowolf. Time takes longer to take some pains away than others, but remember, your OG family is here anytime you need to talk. Only during anytime though :grinning:

11 Likes

thought and prayers, but really sorry , its a hard loss, i lost my mom in 2005 my dad 3 years ago. Its something i never quite got over. Hope you do better.

11 Likes

@Solowolf. My sincere condolences. I take care of both of my elderly parents, the dementia is starting to kick in. Wouldnt give up caring for them, for the world.

11 Likes

@Solowolf I know that there are no words that I can say to make it any easier, but please know that all of us here are thinking of you in these hard times, and we look forward to your return here when you have the time and energy.

12 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss @Solowolf. I can only imagine what youā€™re going through seeing that Iā€™m a huge mommas boy. My heart and prayers are with you my friend and if there is anything at all I can help with please let me know.

13 Likes

I appreciate each one of you and I want you to know that OG is special to me because of people like you here. @Pedro_Bann Iā€™m sorry you lost a loved one. :pray:t3: Please accept my condolences.
I told friends from OG already that growing along with you guys is going to be a big part of my recovery. Thank you so much for the kind words everybody. Iā€™m sincerely touched.

22 Likes

Sorry for your lost brother. You & your family are in my prayers.

8 Likes

@Solowolf there are no words. ((hugs))

10 Likes

Be strong brother @Solowolf

9 Likes

@Solowolf. Like I said earlier, anything you need brother!! An ear to vent to, a shoulder to lean on, a hand to help you up. We are all here for you.

10 Likes

My condolences!!
When my mom passed 10 years ago from botched surgeries, and over prescribing pills, I still do NOT call most pills medication, to this day, myself.
I spent 8 months 24/7 care giving, after the botch butcher left her in a horrible way, and as this was going on, her husband was dying of a massive brain tumor. He died in a convalescent home, and I got her home to pass there.
All I can say, is hold on to every scrap of joy you and her shared in your lifeā€¦all the while putting the heart ache and horror in your internal trash basket and delete it, give it no thought. My mom was a woman of strong faith!! So I let her faith give me some comfort. I miss her badly, but I know she is at peace.
Try to source hope over hate. All the best to you and your family.

13 Likes

Aw man im so sorry to hear this. I hope you are able to stay strong during this time and cherish the time that you had with her in these last days.

Condolences and love your way

7 Likes

Prayers and condolences to you and your family @Solowolf Blessings

9 Likes

My condolences to @Solowolf & @Pedro_Bann

I lost my parents awhile ago, but I remember that feeling, they will always be with you in your heart, I still talk to them everyday

10 Likes

@Solowolf

Thinking of you and your family budā€¦

To better days my friendā€¦When grief and sorrow are replaced with all the fond memories and experiences you and your mom shared!
Your mom most definitely would be proud of who you are as your generosity and kindness was ever present in your interactions hereā€¦

Peaceā€¦

10 Likes

I know that pain, bro. Stay strong. My sincere condolences @Solowolf

4 Likes

@Solowolf my condolences.

6 Likes