Keeping Sativas small with Upstate

I’ve heard Copa makes good stuff. I seem to recall some Copa coop seeds maybe? :thinking:

How fast?

Getting into some Mexican mostly. Huixtepec, Guadalajara, Michoacan, and of course, Oaxaca.

3 Likes

They’re done last week of September first week of October. They told me if I dialed back the water even faster
For outdoor, fast photos definitely have my interest.

I need to start getting into more of thee Mexican and other landrace stuff. Until then living vicariously through you!

3 Likes

It was in the ground regular dirt. Cryptic labs Oaxacan Gold. The stuff you have that turned Gold. I think CL Oaxaca was the same as the Oaxacan Gold. :thinking:

I’ll get a video dropped here soon. Gotta upload them to drive. :dove:

3 Likes

It grew 7 foot tall. Grew perfectly under 12 + hours basically it’s whole life. I call them independence plants. Plants turn out great planting your transplants in early July.

3 Likes

Bloody beautiful @GregOG

3 Likes

I agree with others on this thread. That is one beautiful plant!

3 Likes

Dam !! be nice to have a bud of that stuff

2 Likes

@gregog lines are solid and pretty epic! I’ve had to pleasure of growing a few from 2 summers ago and have a few popped from last summer. :crossed_fingers: It they are anything like the first couple crosses I’ll be very happy!

4 Likes

At first i thought you ran some more Oaxaca, then i recalled that particular photo. I forgot how quickly she flowered for you though. 12 weeks is as fast as they get. I found one about that fast, but it was a poor yielder. Very nice.
CL ( cryptic labs)Oaxaca = HOG. You got it right.

5 Likes

Beautiful plant @GregOG - you vegged 30 days inside before transplanting outdoors? What state/zone are you in? I’m in New England you got me thinking I should try something similar

4 Likes

Kanak Balochistan landrace

5 Likes

It was raised mainly in the ground, it may have been a foot tall. I’ll check. I have cool videos of it before harvest. I’ll try and drop a few here, wish we had a video upload feature lol.

But too expensive to allow video. No doubt Kanak Balochistan and this phenotype is going places. Probably 16 weeks.

That OG was harvested early, and still has that indica high type, not the first time clear trichome harvest felt heavy a bit lol. It was harvested after icy conditions, real wet rains at 33 degrees. Looks like it would of made it. Lol

Real strong cold tolerance, as does Kanak Balochistan. :thinking:

Full of seeds, pollinated 5 weeks before harvest day. The male Kanak Balochistan was remove.

I made a set of P1 Kanak Balochistan.

14 Likes

some of your kanak balochistan are going to try and go the distance outside! from seed to harvest think ill drop next weekend now we are in the 90°s

4 Likes

I’d use big containers in case you have to bring them in. Start a month early bringing it in and outside under the Sun. Could even plant it last 30 days before frost. It may have great cold resistance. :dove:

4 Likes

For indoors or in a pot it would work, but Balochistan gets no rain to speak of. Plants would have a tough time in New England left outside, I’m sure. I would plan on bringing the plants in the last couple weeks before Harvest to avoid mold… although it’s not exactly the desert out there in Missouri where @GregOG lives… and his did fine out there. In my experience we get lots of those 60s temperatures that mold just loves during Harvest…so better to be safe and pot it so you can move it.
Beautiful plant GregOG. Nice narrow leaves.

8 Likes

Did you pop any of those KB’s? I think I saw you mentioned somewhere that you had a few going…

1 Like

Yes I did and I killed 2 before broke soil and the other 2 within a couple of weeks.:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Its easy to do @420noob . Damp off? Next time you’ll get it.

2 Likes

I think I figured it out. My vipraspectra 150w is way stronger then my 100w vivosun so I was frying the little buggers.
These oaxacan sophisticated are over 2 months old uppot and moved away From light and boom!
oops wrong device will add pics lol

3 Likes