Keeping Sativas small with Upstate

Yeah, me too. Nasty bugs, those ticks.

6 Likes

not sure which is worse, that or lyme disease. had a cousin with that not too long ago and it took over a year for her to recover.

2 Likes

Them little “fuckers” - have had issues with them some time ago

1 Like

Hate those bastards! Feel better man.

1 Like

I think Lyme is worse. I think I have that, too, and it’s quite crippling. I’ve grown weed outdoors in tick infested areas for years, and there is no avoiding an occasional bite. 80% of our local ticks carry Lyme, Babeosis, Encephalitis, or Now the newest addition, Rocky Mt Spotted Fever. I find it really interesting that for all eternity our local ticks did not carry any of this stuff, and all of a sudden over the last twenty five years, starting in the Hudson Valley or in nearby Connecticut, quite near to a govt research facility, Ticks are beginning to carry all these diseases. Coincidence? I don’t believe in them myself. Certain people make lots of money when we are sick, and it is not unimaginable that they have bought off at least one scientist.

10 Likes

oh it goes much deeper than that. worse than anyone could imagine i would think. small things add up.

but there’s a whole other thread for that. hope you get feeling better soon.

5 Likes

We see eye to eye👁

5 Likes

Don’t forget about plum island aslo!

4 Likes

Terns… quid pro quo :sheep:

1 Like

Glad to hear you better @Upstate
Lyme is so nasty and misdiagnosed it’s unreal.
Insurance companies are doing everything that they can to make sure it is not classified as chronic illness

1 Like

That’s the disease research facility i’m talking about. Right next to Lyme Connecticut.
Upstates thought of the day😁 i like this one.
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes”
Sigmond Freud

11 Likes

Japanese Burberry

Dec did a study. In areas of wild growing Japanese Burberry Lyme infection in ticks was higher

5 Likes

you mean there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation that doesn’t involve a government conspiracy? say it ain’t so…

2 Likes

It’s not even a conspiracy. The plum island lab was specifically working on disease that ticks could carry and spread as a way to soften up enemy troops before soldiers were sent in.
Wild Japanese Burberry has a relationship to the infection rate

3 Likes

so it is part of the conspiracy, got it. that sounds better.

3 Likes

They’re pretty bad here, too. I also saw them in Iraq. Christ, like we needed something else to worry about there…

1 Like

I figured it out over on my journal but basically will run the F1 project last after all tents are cleared and Odisha and Affie #9 will be the only plants going.

1 Like

Just common sense. No conspiracy.

1 Like

What reasonable explanation can you come up with, that involves anaplasmosis, babeosis,erlicheosis, Lyme, encephalitis and now Rocky mountain spotted fever…all new tick borne diseases showing up in NY in less than 20 years? People have come to the Hudson Valley and NYC for 400 years from all over the world, with no reported diseases prior to that…coast to coast railways and cars and jets around long before today. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Believe it or not, our government has sprayed( documented too) illnesses over 282 US cities to “see what would happen” since the 50’s and guess what? The government even lies. Wasn’t there something about a " safe and effective vaccine", recently made by Johnson and Johnson that was recalled for causing blood clots, AFTER 28 million " safe and effective" doses were passed out? Oh yeah. There’s that. too. Not every conspiracy theory is just conspiracy. Some of us are willing to do the legwork to find the truth. It’s out there if you look.

7 Likes

the explanation i was referring to was the comment above mine. i know nothing about the diseases released y the government and i would be willing to bet at least one paycheck that nobody else does either. have you not noticed that a lot of things in the last 20 years are happening a lot of places that never did before? a lot of folks also ignored a lot of things way before that, and things didn’t get looked at as closely as they are today.

i think you have it backwards, not every conspiracy theory is a theory. the government has been experimenting on the poor and minorities for centuries (maybe not that long but at least one century) and now it’s a problem all of a sudden? half the country worships a proven criminal as pseudo-king! yeah, we got problems, but the govt releasing diseases on it’s own people isn’t a new one.

just fyi, i’m not saying it didn’t happen, just that i didn’t know anything about it until now. don’t much care neither, i know enough shit of my own that i can’t talk about. nothing real good as facts, but i hung around a lot of spec ops guys who have seen shit. one used to talk about aliens all the time when he got drunk and everyone else thought he was crazy. now i would bet a lot of them are reconsidering that opinion after the admission of ufo’s by the govt. enjoy the day.

5 Likes