Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Yeah I noticed you had a few good females…gorilla breath ,Pure Michigan both looked great covered in crystals.

1 Like

Heres sunday update

Gorilla Breath #1 and #2 going into the small tent this round, with a Gorilla Butter #7 (the PBB leaner) up the back left

Big tent rounding out week 8, 2 more weeks to go in here

Gorilla Breath #1 and #2, really happy with how #1 has stacked up.

GMO

And like I said before, these beans came out of the Gbutter7 which was very PBB Dom, pollinated with a Gnut bx2 male which was also very pbb Dom, I dunno much about breeding but I expect the offspring will be very PBB leaning given all the gnuts were very pbb dominant. Got about 24 seeds out of the bud. Maybe I just made a kind of weird PBB in a roundabout way.

So it’s

(GG4 x PBB) x (((GG4 x PBB) x PBB) x PBB)

Maybe I’ll cross it back over a gg4 RIL just for the lolz

12 Likes

Gorilla butter #6 and #7 nugs

15 Likes

Looking great I think @thceed and lots of others have a neat way of using old pizza box or something similar. Maybe that’ll help.

For separating beans?

Ya I thought so? Maybe I’m wrong seed shucking. My bad stoner memory.

those bud shots look killer. that shit box should be called a diamond mine because your producing some gems bro

1 Like

Just a tip, let your seeds air dry a bit after shucking, have sealed up a little to fresh seeds in the past spoiling the bunch, so I typically leave any seeds I make out in the open air for a couple weeks to shed there excess moisture.

8 Likes

Your gorilla breath are stacking up nicely

1 Like

Yeah they’ve proven themselves to be a really hardy strain. Easy to grow, mould resistant, low fuss plants. Said it a million times but I’m still yet to find a better strain as far as quality:yield goes and I’ve been popping packs consistently every grow the last 3 years.

2 Likes

Bubblehead leaning gg4
Smells so fucking sour

Gg4 ril

15 Likes

big fat frosty nugs man. i know you been popping some high end packs so for the gorilla breath to be that good to u is impressive

Dude the big Les show

3 Likes

Gorilla Breath and GMO getting flushed to be pulled next week

Taking gorilla breath to 70 days for the first time. So stinky and resonous under these new UV LEDs

14 Likes

I know i posted a day ago but its worth saying how much the aroma of these plants is miles stronger under these UV LEDs, and GB1 has the biggest densest tops I’ve ever seen on it and I only used half strength top shooter and no top booster.

I think this will be the best quality run of Gorilla Breath I’ve ever done. They smell incredible, worth noting the smell is a lot different to the very first run I did from them of seed too. First run had GB2 smelling quite sharp and almost chlorine, now it’s just evolved into a deep fruity floral earthy smell.

Small tent with GB1, GB2 and Gorilla Butter 6 and 7 up the back left just hitting wk2 flower

Big tent
I checked the trichs tonight and they’re all mostly cloudy. I think I might take it beyond 70 days and see how they go

20 Likes

The GB is a really pretty plant. I may need to see about getting some beans.

1 Like

You won’t find them mate they are long discontinued

I did a cross of both of my GB’s with some pollen from a Peanut Butter Breath backcross male ( https://heavilyconnected.com/product/gorilla-nut-bx2-fresh-cost-seed-co/ ) and the beans are ready to go I am happy to send them out to people and see what they find.

6 Likes

Those definitely swelled up and made some solid looking buds. Gonna be some great smoke off those seems the more a guy runs clones the better they get.
That or they adapt to your growing style. Nice job .

3 Likes

GB is looking fat as matey. Great job

3 Likes

those are looking dank af bud i can see the grease and smell it in my mind, that room must just engulph the house once the tent is opened. how do u like your gmo ?

2 Likes