Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

No, I was part of a group that got screwed. We got 13 beans each for somewhat of a 1000 dollar buy. Dude ran and is still selling them on other sites. Old rey I believe

4 Likes

Thats not good, I hope karma bites him in the back side.
Lets hope ketamine grenade gets some good from them. Should be interesting to see.

3 Likes

Don’t really know much about sour diesel. From what I read they stretch lots, flower long and need a lot of pruning and training?

I’ll hunt out a male as well and cross it over my Gorilla Breaths

3 Likes

whoa… wtf ? i thought he was a valued and respected member here ?? i missed that drama im sure someone knows who he is irl ?

3 Likes

also watch for hermies i think i read they have that tendency

2 Likes

My killer glue girls. Starting to get bushy.

7 Likes

Looking sexy

2 Likes

I’m trying to keep.them.bushy and low because I know how much they can stretch. Might give them another serious defol so the lower branches can get some light

Mine didn’t stretch too much. Quite manageable. Moderate stretch. Definitely strip the bottom off them though, and can be prone to budrot so keep on top of RH later in flower

2 Likes

GG4 RIL transplanted

Kinda fucked up. Popped 3 beans a couple weeks after the first 3, cant remember why. I think i planned on growing something else and changed my mind.

8 Likes

My keeper Killer Glue was quite obviously a very GG4/chem leaner almost entirely. I’m not too familiar with strains but I think it pulled a very floral/bubblegum nose from the AK47 but had the bud and plant structure of the glue/chem. I’m kinda bummed it didn’t clone that strong because it was a beautiful plant the first couple of runs. Super potent too I think to date the 2nd most potent strain I’ve grown.i have some PBBxKG seeds for anyone who might want them

7 Likes

I’d be up for a couple of them :grin: it’s a great strain. Would make a great cross with other strains. My last ones for 7 foot tall indoors. Flowered at 3 foot high and they just stretched like crazy.

1 Like

He screwed a whole group out of acouple or more packs of high dollar beans, did the repro. Hopped boat after sending 1 or so packs. And started selling them. He’s a pos. Fuck ol rey, big t, ( did the same thing) and a couple others.

7 Likes

I’d missed that one which strains did he bugger off with . I remember what’s his name that burnt everyone. Didn’t hear about olreynold doing the same!

4 Likes

The whole boat basically of reproduced seeds from a karma sourd bx4. And sowahh sour d. We each got a flip. But the rest were or are being sold. We bought the packs not him. And he hopped boat. I believe eagles did this too. It was in a private group. And big t. Or little t… :laughing:

3 Likes

guess some ppl value money more than honor. i hope he gets russet mites and erectile dysfunction. crazy what greed does.

5 Likes

No kidding it was ridiculous. He used his trust to con 30 plus members. Low life scum. Hope he gets that hlvd shit all over his grow.

3 Likes

bigt sounds familiar too. olrey thinks giving u guys a pack each made it ok in his mind or something …

2 Likes

It’s all good, guy is losing out on og. He burned his name here and would have to start over. Sucks. But not much you can do. Whatever way he might justify the grab and go, does not make what he did fine. Sorry @KETAMINE_GRENADE didn’t mean to clog your thread up.

2 Likes

Little tent canopy looking nice start of wk3

Lots of big tops on the Gbreaths which is good to see. Just set up the heater and hoping this winter grow goes very smoothly

I’ve started running the Roots Excelurator for the first 3 weeks of flower for this run so will be interesting to see what improvement that makes thanks to @Fuel for the advice (although this is written on the HG feed chart, I’ve just never run Roots XL past veg)

I’m going to crank up the Top Shooter this run and give em 2mL for 2.5 weeks and cut it to give lots of time for flush to see if I can kill that end-of-flower fox tailing I sometimes get.

Gorilla Breath loves the Top Shooter but I think i want to try figure out the best time to cut it

Gorilla Breath & Gorilla Butter clones in the veg tent today. Looks like I’ll cull the butters.

For all you Sour Diesel growers

I have a Karma x Rez Sour d pack and a Karma Sour D bx4 f2 pack on its way

Which would you grow?

I’d like to cross the sour diesel over the gbreath

12 Likes