Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Too easy man thanks! That’s a great problem to have haha I’ll msg you now​:fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

If I were you I’d chop out a bunch of those branches and try reduce it down to like 6-8 heads a plant that ooks like it will turn into a shitsow

Yeah gotta thin a few out when I transplant and stake the rest down

1 Like

You ever heard of BSF seeds. I got 2 freebie gg4 fem seeds when I ordered the killer glue.

1 Like

Sounds good. I heard alot of people say karma has the best sour diesel. . Grow a few of his strains. Nice and potent. Clones are looking great

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bother with the gg4 fems. Don’t really trust seeds like that. Get @Tonygreen gg4 ril instead

3 Likes

Will do matey. I’ll check the mailbox this week for your package.

3 Likes

Yes. If you run karma you be happy af

2 Likes

Gorilla Breath and Gorilla Butters just hit week 5 on Friday. Gave them a bit of a defoliation last night but not too heavy. Looking very healthy and happy at this stage of flower. Gbutter already putting out some lovely pb&j terps. Gorilla Breath smelling great too. Really happy with this round so far.

Gbreath and Gbutter clones

Gg4ril gonna take a bit to prune and train before flip to flower. Ugh.

11 Likes

Great looking plants. Got your package thanks matey :grinning:

2 Likes

Working through my backlog of beans

Mindflayer solfire
Purple marmalade solfire
Meat breath x death star freebies
And a pure michigan x gorilla nut seed of mine

8 Likes

Yolo

Rez x karma sour diesel hunt
Looks like the karma sourd bx4 got seized by customs so this will have to do

@Pawsfodocaws

10 Likes

Sucks seized. But I can’t wait to see what happens man!
Hope you find something good in those
Paws

2 Likes

Fuck yeah homie, what a great line up. I’ve been smoking on some Don Mega and have quickly fallen in love with it. Excited for tomorrow’s drop; hopefully I’ll snag some Lung Blaster seeds.

2 Likes

Ok what’s lung blaster lol?

3 Likes

It’s a new drop from Solfire gardens, dropping tomorrow night.

Here’s a pic and a description:

<@&813610570548903986>
Strain: Lung Buster
Lineage: (Don Mega x Udder Madness)
Flower Time: 63-65
Yield: Very Heavy

Description:
This cross composes over a decade of selection into a symphony of smells and flavor. Of all the Don Mega crosses we have done over the years the “Lung Buster” is by far and away my favorite. the typical Don qualities such as monster yields, beautiful color and potent effects carried over nicely with a now added ancestral smell from the Udder Madness that complements the original dirty gym sock terp of our cut which is usually oh so very dominating. What we found in our test was a distinctly pungent gassy grape sweetness that transfers well to the palate. This cross and the Gas Guzzler are the most potent, easily lowering my eye lids and sending me to the couch. I could actually feel the effects setting in clearly which is something that doesn’t always happen, it’s doesn’t just creep up the Lung Busters thick smoke has a fast onset. If you are a Don fan this one is for you and may retire your current pheno, if you’ve never grown Don Mega this is where you start. Expect to see our Lung Buster #7 used in work going forward :muscle:t4:

6 Likes

Ok that looks fire!

1 Like

Lung buster looks like a champ to me! Beans landed safely today yay less than a month. Thanks man

1 Like

I’ve kinda strayed away from most of the big name breeders or even buying any beans at all (haven’t bought beans for ages now) but I still keep my eye on solfire. Every solfire bean I’ve ever popped has been a winner. No duds. That looks pretty hot, might have to break the credit card out of retirement…

3 Likes

sorry to hear about your beans being seized man. but the line up looks good. i am also a big fan of solfire i watch alot of youtubers who grow or used to grow his stuff. he is also thc titan right or am i off on that one?

2 Likes