Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Mate mine got seized To. You get a letter from horticulture ,forestry and fisheries about how they are x-rays everything looking for different kind of seeds ?

They only checked one sock the other sock had half the seed left in it. Lazy custom fuckers lol

I’ve had a few seeds seized over the years but never received a letter.

Had one from Canada that they cut into with a knife and destroyed most of the seeds and taped it back up with “inspected by Canada customs” before sending it on to me.

Yeah first time recieving letter. I can inbox you the letter if you want to see what your up against now

Yeah go for it i heard about the new xray machine a whole ago

100% germination of the sour diesel and mixed bag beans @Pawsfodocaws

Gorilla Breath and Gorilla Butters chugging along beautifully just hit week 6. These look tremendous. I’m going away for a couple of days, my res pH tEnds to swing a bit and I need to correct it every couple of days or so, hopefully doesn’t do too much damage while I’m away.

20230604_200856

13 Likes

Sour diesel and mixed bag babies transplanted

9 Likes

Awesome man I hope they turn out for you

3 Likes

Scratch earlier gripe. The other sour d beans made it too :grin:

4 Likes

Right on that’s great news man.

2 Likes

Early update on Saturday for early week 7

Gorilla Butter #6 & #7 looking & smelling great. Very thick sweet peanut smell coming off #7 (the frostier OGKB leaner) & slightly less nutty sweeter muted smell coming from #6

Gorilla Breath
Just added straight up 2mL/L top shooter this time hoping they chunk up thick & fast this round. All looking healthy.

Forgot to take photos or Sour Diesel babies but they’re going good. Veg tent Is a little cold in winter.

14 Likes

Sour diesel babies

11 Likes

Looking great matey…I got 2 gorilla breathe X peanut butter breathe up. I thought I’d give them a go first cause you recommended i try that cross first. Would I be expecting a 8 or 9 week flower with them…was also going to put a few of them outdoors in October .

5 Likes

Hard to say buddy. I’d run as many of those beans as you can. If you get a GB leaner expect 9-10 wks, a PBB leaner expect 8-9 wks. They are regulars so expect males. I hope you find something great. Expect a fair bit of variation too I guess. Definitely keep me posted I’m real eager to see how they turn out

4 Likes

No worries matey. Most of them will go outdoors at the start of October. If any males show I’ll put them over the killer glue females I have. Loving your pics

3 Likes

Wondering if i should pop these as well to run alongside the rez x karma sours as well

12 Likes

Looks great man.

2 Likes

how much room you got ? are you planning on making beans or just looking for a killer pheno ? the more females the better chance :slight_smile:

I will do it personally as a backup, i’m freaking picky when a project involve SD.

That Gorilla Breath is looking chunky! Good stuff