Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: if only I could find or better some licks.

1 Like

Sour diesel babies are really tempramental. My veg tent isnt the most hospitable environment but these SD plants seem to be very picky about evereverything

Gg4ril plants in week 3/4 going ok

Gorilla Breaths swelling due to be pulled in about 1.5 weeks (next weekend)
Very hard dense buds. Smelling sweet. Very healthy.

14 Likes

Wk 10

Pull these next wknd

Gorilla breath and Gorilla Butter

Just about grown to perfection this round I think considering the phenotype expression in this environment. Looks a lot different to previous runs buy no health issues whatsoever.

20 Likes

I forget, which Sour Diesel are you growing?

I grew a few from Jinglepot’s seed run (Top Dawg Bx) and they were super easy, not temperamental at all. Crazy, because your pictures show that you know what your doing too.

3 Likes

Mine are the rez x karma f2s

3 Likes

Wow, nice show looks frosty and chunky, leaf tips are nice and green too.

1 Like

19 Likes

Pulled today at 69 days

Definitely let the Gorilla Butter go too long but the Gbreaths are al Dante

18 Likes

Looking great matey. Nice and frosty

2 Likes

Gg4 ril just hitting week 8
Pungent asf

Sour d pheno hunt just hit flip

18 Likes

Nice and fat

1 Like

Ive been so busy havent had much time to maintain yhe gardens and i might even have to shut one of the tents down. Im worrier ill have no time for harvests

2x Mindflayer and 3x Purple Marmalade up the back

Both the Death Breath freebies were male unfortunately

Rex x karma sour diesel hunt I think I ended up with 6 or 7 females?

Gg4 ril will come down this weekend

I got very different phenos with 6x RILs. Very different. Only two are worth keeping it seeks which I’ve cloned. This one and the other has huge big fat colas of a more floral pungency, this one smells more like glue and dank. Very very smelly and sticky I think this one will be a hit

12 Likes

Great work matey. Plants look healthy as

2 Likes

Sour diesel, mind flayer and purple marmalade end wk2 and a couple of gg4ril budshots on chop day

14 Likes

you must have a few tents because you always seem to be harvesting lmao. and it always looks dank

2 Likes

Beautiful it’s easy to see why you love this strain! Great grow.

Not sure I love GG4RIL, pain to trim. I’ve kept a couple and will run one of them again if it clones OK. Smelled super pungent and overpowering like glue so I imagine it was what I’m looking for

4 Likes

6x Gorilla Breath (five #2’s and one #1) in the veg tent

Mindflayer, Purple Marmalade and Sour Diesels just hit week 4

17 Likes

6 or 7 females nice man. Hope you find something awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Might have even been more I maybe 8 or 9 females I haven’t counted properly ha I just tossed a few males. Been so busy

4 Likes