Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Killing it as usual beautiful flowers! The scrog really seems to help you fill out your space and grow so e chunky buds!

2 Likes

The little tent with the solfire and diesels is more of a SOG but the gorilla breath Is a ghetto ass scrog

2 Likes

well that little sog tent is beautiful those sour deez look legit hoping you get a nice sour terpy pheno. solfire always has fire and yours look just like they should.

gorilla breath we all know you throw down with that strain so week 2 or 10 we know its gonna be killer

I’m really interested to see what some others get out of the crosses I made I know someone has popped some GB x PBB beans already

1 Like

ya i know u gave someout to a few ppl would be nice to see what they got.

I have some from a trade and plan on running some next spring I hope I have some long flowers going now!

2 Likes

Mindflayers and Purple Marmalades coming down next sunday

Sour Diesels all looking good. Sticking my nose in these sticky buds yields some weird smells. Sour? Mmmm maybe. Diesel? Mmmm maybe. It’s a weird chemical kind of neither here nor there smell bordering unpleasant like an industrial product but its definitely pungent and these buds are large, sticky and swollen. Still another 2-3 weeks left to to on these

15 Likes

Those are all looking super chunky. Nice job.

This sour diesel runt has a nice fade and alluring rubber skunky smell
The clone is also very runty.

A bunch of random slur diesel budshots from all the different phenos going into week 10, a couple of these will come down this week

The sour diesel clones, the Black Truffle plantlings up front and my own personal cross of Gorilla Breath x PBB bx on the right hand side

I haven’t cloned gorilla breath this time not because I didn’t want to I just been so busy and haven’t had a chance to buy more plugs so this may be my last run of gorilla breath but hopefully I find something good in my GB x PBB crosses

GB jungle, again, wk4, stretched way more than I anticipated after that stripping. I give up trying to make sense of it any more.

13 Likes

Amazing as usual. You never cease to amaze me with the gorgeous buds you grow! They are always so happy looking and the buds look like the had small explosions on the inside to puff up the bulk B E A utiful!
Little axe Ventura there.

3 Likes

I chopped down the Sour Diesel runt today and man… it stinks. Its like some prehistoric dinosaur weed. A genetic time capsule. Weird structure but very stinky, hard to describe. Mostly rubber and olfactory but something else like acrid decaying vegetable matter. I’m glad I kept a clone of this. I might put it outside this summer. It’s pretty interesting. I wonder if this is a Northern Light’s throwback through the SD lineage? It’s completely different to all the others

And here’s some purp Solfire’s drying a few days now

15 Likes

I think it’s the Top Shooter that makes them look like that. It causes a second stage of flowering on top of the already existing buds

4 Likes

12 Likes

That’s sure a chunky top bud on her.

3 Likes

7x Black Truffle on the left and 7/8 of my personal cross Gorilla Breath x PBB bx on the right. Just transferred tonite

All regs

12 Likes

Havent posted much been so busy with life and my grows are suffering

My ph monitor busted so I’m flying blind with pH levels which sucks

Anyway here’s the black truffle (pure Michigan x wtc) on the left and my own cross of Gorilla Breath x PBB bx on the right just flipped to flower

Got 5 or 6 of the GB x PBBs and 2 or 3 of them look to be pretty ogkb heavy. Not sure how this grow will go, I think I need to start winding down my tents because I’m just too busy to keep on top of it, power prices are out of control here and it’s barely worth the hassle at the moment which sucks :frowning:

Got a couple of good looking Pure Michigan leaners in the black truffles which is good that’s what I was looking for

13 Likes

if you ever plan to steal power and tap into the grid be careful :stuck_out_tongue: i have seen many close calls back in the days haha. nice looking veg plants!

2 Likes

Ended up with 3 Black Truffle females and 3 fems of my own Gorilla Breath x PBB, with one of them being an ogkb runt

The gbxpbb spat out like 4 ogkb runts and 2 normal looking plants.

Havent had much time to keep on top of everything so looking a little rough just squashed these down in week 2 of flower and treated for thrips

Heres one of my crosses looks to lean heavily towards the PBB father

12 Likes

Finishing up wk2 flower

Gorilla nutter?
And Black Truffle

9 Likes

Those are some monster fan leaves man! Plants are still looking good. Curious how much of a power price increase have you seen? How much is it a kw/h if you don’t mind me asking?

Top shooter does that WOW. That is a crazy yield increase it looks like!

Lol post #420 ! Nice catch @hashplants