Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Damn it 420 you got #420

2 Likes

One of my crosses

8 Likes

Which one those leaves are huge! Man very healthy looking plants you really have them dialed in it looks like.

It’s my Gorilla Breath (gg4 x ogkb) crossed with Gorilla Nut bx2 (((gg4 x Peanut Butter breath) x Pbb) x pbb)

I’m flying blind last few weeks since My pH meter broke hopefully my new one shows up before Amy bad lockouts start to happen

But these plants look pretty solid so far they’re like a way more robust version of the gnut and a more stocky version of the Gorilla breath hopefully they make some dank buds

5 Likes

Got a new pH meter so am back on top of that and think i managed to kill a thrip infestation

Jusy hit wk 4 with the Black Truffle and Gorilla Nutter(?) Not sure what to call it

Here’s the gorilla nutter. Nice big healthy robust plants. Looking happy. One has thick stems. No pics of the ogkb runt sry

And here’s the 3 black truffle plants looking more like they lean to Pure Michigan which is fine by me

13 Likes

Lookin solid. :beers:

1 Like

Should have checked the heater

Turns out it hadnt been on. Turned it on last night and these shot up overnight. Looking great.

Gorilla Breath x Gorilla Nut bx2

Or

(Gg4 x ogkb) x (((gg4 x Peanut Butter breath) x Peanut Butter Breath) x Peanut Butter breath)

I’m really glad I have a lot of these seeds to hunt through these are some solid plants

10 Likes

Just hit wk5 loving the warmer weather

The zipper on this tent is completely broken but no light leak stress yet which is a relief

Here’s my cross

This one looks has a really sweet gorilla breath smell coming off the flowers already but structure is more between the gnut and gbreath but more squat and stacking nicely

This one has a sharp pungent nutty smell from the Gorilla Nut father, complete opposite to the other one but has the gorilla breath structure with big stretch and hopefully big buds

Black Truffle plants all leaning towards Pure Michigan but stacking and frosting nicely. Grabbed some clones. Looking terrific and the big one has that awesome dark PM terp profile already so looking forward to having more of that amazing smelling bud

Ogkb runt

16 Likes

Can actually see the gorilla butter influence more in this black truffle now

Smells a bit more like a sweeter opium smell rather than the spicy dark funk of the others so I grabbed a Clone too. This one could be good.

11 Likes

are your gnutters fems or reg seeds ? there looking really nice

2 Likes

That first pheno of your seeds looks like you are gonna get some massively stacked colas! How big the buds are and how close the nodes are :seedling::fire:! Growing fire man they look amazing can’t imagine the wonderful smells.

1 Like

They are regular seeds. I think I actually prefer growing regs these days it usually works out well

If I pop like 10 or 12 seeds and veg em 4-6 weeks and flip to flower, once I weed out the males the remaining females usually stretch enough to fill out the scrog net in the Tent anyway. Has worked well so far.

I’ve just popped another 12 of the.gnutters to go in after these

7 Likes

if you ever fem them id run a handful i like regs also but only when i got lots of room lol. either way your making something special and i look forward to see where you go with it

1 Like

Start wk6

Excited to see the top shooter added to these next week

Gorilla Nutter #1
Sweeter nose, Gbreath buds stacking. Frosty. Stout

Gorilla Nutter #2
Spicy earthy PBB nose. Chunky PBB buds on a big Gbreath stretch. Very nutty and sticky. This one is like a cross between that real tall Gorilla Nut female I had with more of a Gorilla Breath #2 juiciness/frame to it. Interesting to see a few different traits blend in this one, well, both the gnutters really. Cool.

White Truffle leaning Black Truffle. Quite spicy oily smell. Frosty.

Pure Michigan leaning Black Truffles (x2)
Mostly PM nose and standard PM behaviour, maybe not as woody as the PM f2 keeper I had last year

OGKB Gnutter I’ve not seen am OGKB runt/mutant stretch this much before and I’ve found about a dozen of them over the last couple of years

12 Likes

I’m looking forward to watch the top shooter at work as well! Those rocks you seem to grow wow!

2 Likes

I want to say this Black Truffle has one of the more interesting smells ive come across

I get hotmix bitumen, menthol, deep funky incense/perfume, fuel and an oily rag and kind of opium smell. It has a lot of aromatic traits from pure Michigan but a much more acrid front end to it from the Gorilla Butter. Very Gbutter dominant structure. I’m hoping the clones take root which I took in week 5. It’s really frosting up now and has a very oily, sticky feel to it. Hopefully it starts to fade to black the next cpl of weeks.

These other Black Truffles lean more towards the Oreoz side of Pure Michigan and aren’t nearly as potent snelling as my last Pure Michigan keeper.

And my cross is chunking up… weirdly. Has knotty thumb sized buds. Loving the smell on these and very frosty and sticky/oily

Top Shooter added tonight at 2mL/L

Let’s see how they finish up the next 2 or 3 weeks

This tent has a broken zipper so no doubt light leaks may be disturbing how they’re flowering but no signs of harm.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Start of wk 9 but these look like theyre about done

10 Likes

17 Likes

3rd Coast Genetics Black Truffle #3 turned out great.

Luckily I did manage to get a clone taken at 5wks flower to strike and reveg so I’m going to take a bunch more cuts when it’s ready and do a run of this

Great spicy, earthy almost menthol/eucalypt scent. Absolutely covered in trichs. Spicy thick smoke. 8.5/10 for potency and great bag appeal. Not massive yield but better than expected maybe somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 an elbow off not a massive plant with all the buds down the stem being usable and no larf. Didn’t lollipop this one.

Awesome bag appeal as all the underside of leaf was turning purple and I suspect if I do a winter run of this the topsides will turn black. Could have probably ran it at least another week too. Pretty happy with this. Still not as in-your-face overpowerring wild unique terps as my Pure Michigan last year but pretty close and worth another run or two. Heavily considering getting another pack of pure Michigan beans

15 Likes