Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Thanks @Swe-can for the heads up on these

Lets hope we find something good. Hopefully legit.

11 Likes

Dam you shoes match the seed pack . Your stylin .

6 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: @KETAMINE_GRENADE fucking aye!! Glad they made it to you man :pray::pray:

4 Likes

That pure Michigan really was a killer strain, now the black truffles is it a funk type smell? Or more kush?

I don’t really know what either of those things smell like
The gorilla butter leaning pheno I kept has a more oily greasy kind of smell and the others that leaned more towards Oreoz had a more vanilla funk.

I think I’ll get another pack of pure Michigan down the track and try find another pheno like my old one. I really liked it.

4 Likes

Some sour diesel i really havent been keeping an eye on

9 weeks maybe?

And the Black Truffle clone

12 Likes

oh shit congratz on finding that! know how bad you wanted it and i look forward to the pheno hunt!

2 Likes

Hey matey loving your grows. The seeds you send me I planted a bit late but average height is about 5 foot tall outdoors no signs of flowering the killer glue cross look like the gg4 and the peanut butter breathe cross are shorter and more indica dominant. I’ll send some pics as they are flowering. Lost quite a few already to rippers watching me out there with drones so I gotta be carefully. Thanks for the seeds again matey. Love growing your crosses

3 Likes

Awesome dudeA! I’d love to see how they turn out! Hopefully they yield better as outdoor plants. You’re the only person so far who’s given me any updates on all the beans I sent out

1 Like

Yes thanks man I only got 9 seeds in the pack but planted them all yesterday. Here’s hoping I find some more dank

3 Likes

positive vibes on the germination.

2 Likes

I’ll take a few pics in the morning matey gotta go water early and I’ll post some on here for you

2 Likes

How’d ya go

Hey sorry mate . It rained that night. Just waiting for the roads to dry so I don’t leave any car tracks out there . Should have some pics for you this weekend matey

8 Likes

Camera is scratched as . Will send pics when I get new phone .was a guy out there with a drone so couldn’t go to any other spots. Pretty sure he was following me with the drone

2 Likes

Looking healthy!

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes