Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Crazy how different they look growing up in the warmer climate

2 Likes

Bit disappointing on the gorilla breaths

Only 9 seeds came in the packet.

Only 8 germinated.

3 never opened their cotyledons.

The rest slowly died before the leaves started to grow.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother :disappointed:
This too shall pass …
Hope the things turn in your favor soon …

ugh super bummed for u man… sorry to hear this

1 Like

I would complain back to the seed bank and ask them
To send you a new pack… they do have a germination guarantee don’t they!? That really sucks man…

2 Likes

Yeah part of me wants to say grower error but I’ve never had a 100% death rate on seeds/seedlings. Maybe they were old

3 Likes

Nothing much going on

Only running 1 tent ATM

2 females out of 6 seess of my GB x PBB crosses I made. Just hit week 3 I think. Bit of a waste of tent/canopy space this round.

A few of the gorilla breath seedlings somehow managed to survive and came back from the dead

Black Truffle mother and clones

11 Likes

wow i guess the canna gods heaard your cry and brought them back to life. now lets hope they bring the fire

3 Likes

Dunno what week

Maybe 3 or 4

9 Likes

thats how u know your burnt out and just on cruise control lol. saving your energy for the next grow with those g breaths

2 Likes

Those gorilla breath what breeder were they from? I had a few issues with a brand with bad germ rates. On a gorilla line?

They were from Humboldt Seed Organisation

Different packaging than the last GBs I got.

I think the brand has changed considerably so I’m not holding my breath these are even the same genetics

4 Likes

7 Likes

Pics of your crosses matey. Some are starting to flower. While others are still vegging. Some of them could do with a trace element collar spray.

8 Likes

Nice man. Which seeds were they? The killer glue x pbb?

Looks like you’re in a very tropical environment. Interesting with the very thin leaves.ove to hear how they turn out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

The 2 bottom ones are killer glue cross of yours the wider leaf ones are the garlic breath X pbb there looking good the biggest ones which were planted 2 months earlier got stolen I believe they were following me out there with a drone. Interesting to see how they flower and hold up with the rain and humidity. I think I have about 14 females of your crosses . I’ll send you some more pics in like 6 weeks when there getting close to harvest some of them. Thanks for the seeds again matey. They really love hot days .

3 Likes

Forgot to mention the ones with skinny leaves I crossed zamadelica over. There growing like a sativa but I’m hoping that when they Finnish flowering I will have some nice potent crosses.

2 Likes

Week 4
Two very different phenos, both smelling quite.savoury though. Sweet & nutty

10 Likes

some of the zamadelica X killer glue X peanut butter breathe still about 4 weeks away.

10 Likes

Fuck yeah bruvva

Here’s a couple Of my finds

The one with the thinner leaves is pretty dank smelling and sticky

10 Likes