Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Fuck yeah I like the look of them. Hopefully they should be fire for you . There healthy as.

2 Likes

5x Gorilla Breath seedlings and 1x Black Truffle

Let’s hope I find some dank GB again.

6 Likes

Goodluck matey . Hope you find the pheno your after

1 Like

fingers crossed. good luck bro

1 Like

Also popped clearwater 12 Creamsicle #4 s1 beans tonight, some of the oldest beans I have in my stash from around 2020 or 2021

8 Likes

good luck on those beans. nice structure on those plants going to be nice and even looks like.

hey matey just dropping some pics in the Zama X ppb X GB have turned out to be a awesome cross. Havt to go back out and stake them up .still have about a month to go. Gotta wait a while before I can get out to see the kg X pbb and pbb X GB. They should be starting to fatten up nicely

7 Likes

So did you already grow and cross the seeds I sent you with something else? The zamadelica? That didn’t take long at all?!

1 Like

These crosses of mine turning out quite nice. The big one has a very sweet, earthy vanilla & musk fruit smell. The hairy one has a spicier nutty smell to it.

11 Likes

Yeah as soon as I got your seeds I crossed 2 with zamadelica to see the difference with how they grow outdoors mould and humidity resistance. I still have quite a few of the seeds you gave me growing outdoors. Just can’t get to them for a while in the ute until the tracks dry out. Last time I seen them they were starting to flower with gold all sized buds . The ones I crossed with zam were put outdoors around Xmas. About 7 weeks of veg then huge stretch

2 Likes

Very nice indeed. Which strain had the fat fan leaves .? The ones without zam in them are quite indica dominant with large fat fan.leaves

1 Like

The fat fan leaves leans closer to the gorilla breath. The thinner ones I dunno but the Gnut/PBB Bx I crossed it with was actually kinda similar to the gorilla breath so who knows. Just wild phenotype expression from f1s I suppose. All I’ve popped have been different got a couple more further up this thread too that turned out very nice

1 Like

I’ve noticed the indica looking ones are the frostiest. Theres a couple I’m keen to dig up and reveg . But I love the variation of them. Hopefully I can get out and see them next weekend if it doesn’t rain more. Can’t wait to see how your next round of plants turn out :grinning:

2 Likes

This one from the last round was pretty special. You could really see both the parents in this one. Quite ornamental.

12 Likes

Damn she’s a nice looking girl.

1 Like

Hey matey went out to take some pics of your cross only to find out they were ripped sometime over the last week or so. Plants were pulled out of there pots makes me think another grower took them. They still had about 4 weeks to . I believe someone with a drone found them . Will set up a couple of cameras and hope they come back next season so I can see who they are.

Fuck man that sucks balls. Rip their fucken arms off. I’ve had plants stolen once and it sent me into a murderous rage. Set booby traps

I filled out this tent with a couple more Black Truffle clones and decided to flip them to flower a bit smaller hoping theyd fill out the tent neater than usual. 5x Gorilla Breath seeds and 3x Black Truffle clones

And heres the fruity pheno of my GBxPBB bx starting to fill put just hit week 8. Looking pretty damn good now and smelling great. Kinda similar to the gorilla breath but maybe slightly sweeter.

10 Likes

Looking great matey. Hopefully you find the pheno your after. Yeah I’m thinking of planting hemp in all the doors I’ve been ripped off and letting those fuckers steal the hemp and try and sell it haha . I’ve got 1 plant that looks like yours. Thinking of revegging it and growing it next season. . Your plants are looking nice and healthy. Was contemplating crossing critical mass over the killer glue seeds I have but the cross of zam over your cross seems to have bulked up the buds quite well.

1 Like

Week 8

14 Likes

Looking great matey. Nice and solid .with plenty of resin. Great job :grinning:

2 Likes