Khoresan Iranian landrace the real seed company

Hell yes. I will grow the fuck out of those if given half a chance. I just popped another 20 of the G13HP x Sour BT 'cause I just can’t get enough

never-enough-addicted

I pulled the purple PAB 3 days ago and I am pulling out seeds. They are a tad light for my liking, so I am waiting on the green lady. She is still soaking up sun. Do you wait for seeds to turn brown before chopping?

I’ve been mulling over a Nepali landrace cross with either a PAB or my FreakShow. You’ve got me whooped with 4 ft., but with the theoretical Nepali cross I’m shooting for 12 :laughing:

What’s TW? I’ve tried to think it over but coming up blank. Edit: Trainwreck, I’m an idiot

4 Likes

Mouth watering shots here Dr.

With the male flowering are you concerned they will miss each other? I am saving pollen for the first time from a Kush Van Stitch. It’s finally showing some female flowers, but I was worried the males would be a dry husk by the time the females get started.

3 Likes

When I finish my Mazandaran and have room to put the Razavi in bigger pots, we’ll see (diversity). They’re in little nursery fabric bags now, so im not noticing much outside of the difference in leaf patterns and a few with considerable stretch.

2 Likes

Are the Mazandaran and the Razavi both Iranian landrace? I haven’t heard those names before and my Farsi is a bit rusty. Any pics of these by chance?

1 Like

Yes a little but Im just going to go on faith :slight_smile: that timing will work out

Yes and here’s his thread with some kick ass crosses :slight_smile:

@FeloniousMonk

4 Likes

The females are starting to bud set:) I love this semi-auto trait and I hope it passes in a cross :slight_smile: @District_Flora have you noticed semi-auto traits in yours? If not try vegging at 15 hours and see what happens :slight_smile: I love it! It will allow me to grow outdoor indicas and miss the fall rains and provide a 2nd outdoor harvest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It seems that the “indica” type phenos are fast! :slight_smile: And I think I’m might have to collect the pollen and apply it once the sativa type phenos are ready lol

2 Likes

I don’t know how true this is, but I read somewhere that a strain called “William’s Wonder” began as an Iranian phenotype. I’ve seen photos or Iran Shiraz that matched the description of WW to the letter.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that, too. That’s why I water any plants at least an hour before giving them nutes. Ironically, it’s moist soil that absorbs better.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Just loving that mid day sun

15 Likes

Out here in the desert, the soil surface gets bone dry between garden watering, and water just collects on the top.
I either have to make a pass with my sprayer first, or use a surfactant like JADAM wetting agent (which is just a dilute liquid castle soap, essentially).

5 Likes

I fluff the soil around the base of the plants to help water soak in. Sometimes I’ll dig a small moat, so at least the water won’t run off and actually soak into the ground. Sometimes, it’s hard to keep a large plant watered. Right now, I have a large tomato plant in a 10-gallon container (about 38 liters) that drinks up 2 gallons (7 liters, more or less) a day. Very little of it seeps out of the bottom. It began to wilt from lack of water and did every day until I figured out just how much water it needed, and how to make the water stay.

5 Likes

I’ve been using a yucca extract and it works good and “excites” the microbes:)

3 Likes

I would be using yucca, but I made 5 gallons of wetting agent! :sweat_smile::bear:

4 Likes

Pretty sure there is also some mexican ruderalis in there

2 Likes

Mulching really helps Keep the top of the soil from drying out any more than the bottom does. I don’t always use mulch but when I do watering is easier

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Mexican ruderalis. Is that some that escaped and went feral in Mexico?

1 Like

@Herrsquidward You know what, buddy? I don’t know anything about it either. Strange to hear about a mexican ruderalis. I’m sure I read that. Supposedly, it’s the variety responsible for the lowryder auto trait if I remember correctly. Williams wonder was involved too, and there is a 90-day Iranian.
I think I may have this old strain Wlliams Wonder or a precurser to it and it’s what I call the midget. Whatever old strain I have Was involved with the breeding of lowryder. My cousin’s stepfather was working on it with another guy that ended up moving to hawaii and continuing with the work. I got the seeds from my uncle in nineteen ninety eight

2 Likes