Killer Glue (GG#4 x AK47) SCROG adventure

making list now !!

I had Covid
Lost my taste lol not my smell,it’s an odd feeling

1 Like

Must be hard smoking weed if you’re dead

I’m far from dead

Couple of pic dumps.

Following H&G nutrients guide I added Roots Excelurator back in week 6 and a couple of the plants are showing calmag deifiency or lockout so i wonder if the rootsXL has anything to do with it. Not sure what to do from here whether i just see it out or flush or what. In any case the buds are getting really big now. I think this will definitely be a record yield.

Smells all increasing and frost packing on a couple pf phenos but a couple of them not so frosty, was expecting these to be frost monsters

12 Likes

Hacked back a few of the clones to give the smaller ones a chance to catch up over the next 3 weeks

Here’s my selection of strains to run next, help me pick one or else i’l use random choice generator

HSO Gorilla Breath
Thug Pug Garlic Breath 2.0
Thug Pug Stankasaurus
IHG Slurricane 7
IHG PKBR
IHG Platinum Garlic
Clearwater Creamsicle #4
Tony Green’s GG4RIL
3rd Coast Pure Michigan f2
3rd Coast Purple Garlic
Fresh Coast Truffle Breath
DVG Grandpa’s Breath
Mendo Breath S1
Joti Black Garlic
Joti Blackberry Breath

!

This last pic is my favourite pheno i think, #2 with the crown nugs.

9 Likes

Clones

Bit bummed about the calmag deficiency it was largely problem free until now. Will try dropping the rootsXL entirely after veg next run and see if that fixes it

5 Likes

Root Excllator is rated in the top 10 “Root stimulators” on Some list !!! I use Plant Sucess items, Ocra, Great White, and Myco Chum along with “Soil Balance”

very sorry to hear this ------

I have never experienced roots excel to cause calmag issues , sometimes worth checking your ph meter is still on point . Another cause can be low temps at lights off . Also Some of the killer glues seem to want more feed I found .

How many can you grow at the same time !?

Nirvana seeds never fails

1 Like

Is there not a stand out strain in the group?

1 Like

Always liked the mendo

1 Like

Random blind choosing the creamsicle, though running many strains adds verity

1 Like

one of the first bank deal with some years ago but seeds were all ways good - good solid genetics - the also have a site called Weedportal"

Cool and did not know about it, into the database it goes!

More feed… what kind of EC? Or yoymean just more frequent? Could be low temps actually, i turned the heater off about a week ago.

1 Like

I can grow mapybe 10 but probably 8 30L pots in that tent

1 Like

They all stand out lol, hard to choose

1 Like