Killer Glue (GG#4 x AK47) SCROG adventure

Little Chief Collabs / Serious Seeds / Pure Sativa

2 Likes

ran Serious seed’s - AK-47 ( their strain they are noted for) Just taking down AK47 X Lambsbread (Vision Seeds) going to get 1/2 to 1lb from this heavy yielder with many trichome’s (subpost to be very potent - ref: Seedfinders.eu) it’s worth a grow !!! Been looking for Lambsbreath/Lambsbread for a while, SnowHigh ofered a Lambsbreath but out of stock./ Have you ever done In House Genetics, Ethos or Mass Medical strains ? (check out Attitude Seed BanK)

1 Like

Ive done ethos and IHG.

Ran PKBR and Twisted Helix with great results. Big outdoor yields but not so big indooor yields

Ran 10th planet, mystic, mandarin zkittlez and cherry gar see ya with terrible results but was probably grower error on those very interestint smells but i fucked up the veg and got mites and whitefly so harvest was terrible

1 Like

Killer Glue is ak47 x gg#4

2 Likes

ran all except Twisted Helix have heard it’s a samll yielder - got it as a freebe - I do understand whqat you said. Got some of their “auto’s” as freebies - but I really don’t go much for auto’s. I did run Pinapple Express by G13 Labs and it’d wasn’t too bad - =-- auto’s have come a long ways over the past years - I runu onee auto with every grow - have a smalll harvest before harvest - run the same light cycle as others,(18/6 -12/12) ther trichomes iwth In hiouse are if you are going to try In House get their “Sugar Cane” – the best strain they have

LOL I had Deluxe Sugarcane beans but I traded them for something that never got through customs.

Twisted Helix was a really beautiful plant despite it’s low yield. Stunning colours outside and indoors the yield wasn’t great but the nugs were completely and I mean completely rock hard like they’d already been squashed in a machine. Never seen nugs that tight before. Really pungent stench that was weirdly subtle but so deep and funky it filled any room it was in while it was still in the bag. a friend of mine went on a road trip with some and they had to leave it in the car all the time because it stank out every hotel room they went into even if they kept it in the suitcase, and aboslutely knockout weed had seasoned smokers telling me it was almost too strong. I only had a couple of beans and gave away the rest, i think a mate still has a clone of it.

I have no interest in Auto’s really. Seems cheap and lazy to me, and no interest in any rederalis gene, i’m not educated to know if i’m right but im happy with photos, something weird about autos in my mind

i’m looking at 3rd coast and fresh coast beans and really fighting the urge to buy more i have so many amazing strains already to go through i dont need any more beans for a long time

3 Likes

sugar cane is slurricane x Platimun .In reguards to Ethos here are some heavy yielders - Orange velvet underground, Apex. Big D, Memberry, Lilac Diesel and planet of the grapes. and White wedding cake. Hey ! check out 'Exotic Seeds great genetics ( creator of Monkey Grease) I’m like you don’t like autos ~~~ will check out 3rd coast. Do you want some great Seed banks/breeders ? - names of ? whta you said about “helix” is what I have heard about it - small yields but very good tasting – Peace And to reference your post : sorry to say you are a seed addict like myself - have enough seeds now to last the rest of my life but STILL buy more HELP !!!

Here’s some pics of twisted helix outdoor and a clone of same plant grown indoor

I buy seeds from most of the US banks now; neptune, platimum, terpyseeds, deeplyrooted, great lakes, brotanicals. A few EU banks too but mostly US banks now im more of a fan of american exotic strains

21 Likes

Wow! Simply beautiful :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

Love the colors of that

4 Likes

Nice grow matey. I just harvested some gth1 X killer glue fem seeds. Hoping for a nice potent outdoor strain with that cross

3 Likes

youve smoked the Killer Glue? how was it?

1 Like

Nice !!! Theck out " Attitude Seed Bank.eu" D.C Seed Exchange and fro a banl you xcanmake offerson how much you want to pay look at Lusious Seeds ( just got a packof Mass Medical for$75.00 it’s subpost to cost $125.00 a pack . I all ways make “am offer” The banks you mentioned are some what expensive but goos check our “insane Genetics” and WeedGuardian Family Tree,com" all are US companies except for attitude (been using them now for years and even send money - orders take a bout 3 weeks

Here’s some been in a bag for 10 drying

6 Likes

I cant buy from attitude any more every single order i made from them got seized

3 Likes

sorry to hear that - F*** hope you didn’t loose too much $ but that’s not the only issue you didn’t get to run those strains. I Must be lucky with Attitude. You need banks/breeders in the US ? right can give you a list of one’s I like. sometimes you find a very big price difference meaning some strain that sell for $100.00 (10)(fem) to $200.00 at other banks - same breeder/genetic’s that a big saving especilly if you are a “seed” collector to put it nicely !! Neptune is a bit high but has a nice breeder selection with sometimes limiteed # of per breeder - never ordered from them but would !! -Peace

Oh yeah i lost a cpl thousand from attitude and seedsman. What banks you use?

1 Like

nice looking plant !!! great job

1 Like

My neighbour said it was nice,I can’t taste my weed at the minute :rofl:it gets me high but I have no taste it’s really strange feeling

1 Like

Thanks - hope things are OK but sometimes a “good” cure will help