Kings corner

Humidity dome arrived a couple days ago took some clones of the girls. Stuck the males outside going to try to collect pollen from the doc holiday x c99.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Should be some cool crosses.

1 Like

Started week 1 of flower. Girls are loving the new tent. Temps are at 73f Humidity a little high at 58% but noticed some larvae eating my leaves. Any idea what it could be?

2 Likes

Nothing flying around in the tent. I have mosquito bites in my soil to battle fungus gnats. I did see larvae looking bug on on 2 plants is it thrips? Either way going to spray with this stuff. I’m thinking I should be ok to spray given its week 1 of flower. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Otherwise girls

are doing good

3 Likes

I’d love to see some current pics of your Blue OG. I just started a run of my own. New tent looks good :+1:

Blue OG

6 Likes

I definitely have thrips. Sprayed with Maggie’s yesterday. Will continue to monitor and do another spray in 5 days if necessary.

3 Likes

Quick update so much time has passed. Will try to update regularly next round. I think I got rid of the thrips in both tents. Currently week 5 or 6 of flower, not sure. Blue afghani and blue og are nearing the end. The blue afghani is frosty as hell. If you were lucky and got some there are some gems for sure. Its clones easy also.

7 Likes

Blue afghani @Tappy

10 Likes

Guavahasplant x c99 @paintedfire420

7 Likes

Blu

e og

5 Likes

Greenpoint peacemaker

4 Likes

7 Likes

that blue afghani looks awesome. killer frost.

4 Likes

Right on, man!!! So being at week 5 or 6 with that Afghani x blue lights, are you thinking it’s a relatively fast finisher?

1 Like

Yea it’s looking like it may be ready soon. Going to check trichomes with my scope this weekend. I’m thinking 8 week max on this pheno.

3 Likes

The Afghani is a pretty fast finisher actually.

I thought 3 maybe 4 weeks left if I wanted to push this one…

Less than a week later and I’m thinking maybe 2 weeks left…ripened up pretty fast

10 Likes

Macro shots of blue lights x Afghani. They’re at week 8. I will be pulling them down Today.

4 Likes