Kish's Grow Along

damn that cross sure looks like it was worthy eh?
Thats a killer lookin plant right there :wink:

3 Likes

Very nice sir! I’ve loved your budshots for a while, and wanted to give props. Looks like ya got everything dialed in beautifully in your setup. I’ll be sticking around to watch.

3 Likes

Thank y’all for the seeds and pollen to make this cross. It definitely has some potential to produce some nice plants. There is a little bit of intersex in them unfortunately. One out of 8 was a full blown herm and another threw some late nanners.

My buddy was really happy with them. I stopped by yesterday to check them out and grab a couple of buds to smoke. Two of them have wonderful blueberry smell and taste. Reminds my of my keeper shishkaberry mom I had from my original 2 packs i got back in '99. These seem to have a more sweet blueberry aftertaste without much spicey flavor like my old mom had. I’ll let y’all know how they smoke after they cure up a little while. @Budderton @SHSC-1

4 Likes

1 Like

Thanks bud! Definitely not doing anything special around here. Just trying to keep the jars filled up with some decent smoke.

I’ve been growing in 2 gallon bags lately so I can look through more seeds. I try to flip them when they are 12-16 inches tall and most finish around 2 1/2 - 3 feet. Some of them are starting to show sex around this time for me.

I sent some mail your way the beginning of last week. Hopefully it’ll make it soon with all this nasty weather.

Hope you have a wonderful week and stay warm!!
@MG_Canna

2 Likes

We’re getting some snow today but maybe 4 inches tops. I’ll keep looking. I’ll be pollinating in 1.5 weeks.

3 Likes

I think it should make it by then. I sent it out last Tuesday

2 Likes

Here’s a pic from when I just turned lights on after their second night of 11/13. Got a few males and a few females showing. I’ll remove the males in a couple of days unless one really stands out to me.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!

7 Likes

Doing great man! Plants look good!

2 Likes

Thanks bud. They’ve all been pretty easy going this round. Got a couple Party Rocks that are a little slow in veg but overall look good and healthy

3 Likes

Woah, they are beautiful. I hope you get at least 3 females from the SS! :crossed_fingers:

Thanks again for running them :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Well… sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The last couple of seed pops I’ve been the loser. So out of 20 plants I’m down to 6. I had 13 males, 1 herm and 6 girls. Fortunately I ended up with at least 1 of each of the 4 strains I started.

2- Party Rock
2- 4sd x Chem dd x (Sour Jack)
1- Sour Serenade
1- Jetfuel x Hellbilly

8 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Dang that’s a kick in the groin but at least you have a variety still.

I hope you have all females on your next grow.

The funs just starting, look forward to seeing what she does. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good morning bud. Yeah I’ve had a crazy amount of males lately. I guess that’s what I get for saying I prefer regs over fem seeds. :joy: I’ve jinxed myself!

Here’s a couple of pics of the Sour Serenade girl. @InTheWoods

10 Likes

Haha hopefully it’s just the luck of the draw.

Shes a beauty, I hope she makes some great smoke for you.
Thanks again for trying em out!

1 Like

You and me both, popped 6 Carmelita, 5 boys, popped 7 ultimate pink, 5 boys! Crazy!

1 Like

Damn that’s a ton of males. Hopefully the buds are all dank. Plants look great.

1 Like

Here are the girls. 14 days since flip

9 Likes

Noice! Is the Sour serenade the front Left or the Mid right row?

1 Like

Nice ladies! Going to replant them soon?

3 Likes