Kish's Grow Along

Hey bud. The SS is in the front left. She turned out to be a real nice looking girl. I’ll take some more pics and give y’all a better update this weekend. I’ve been pretty busy lately with work and the kids. @InTheWoods

The Jet Fuel x Hellbilly is on the middle right. @MG_Canna

2 Likes

Thanks! @GreenNotYellow I won’t be putting them in bigger pots. Most of the time I run 2 gallon pots so I can look through more plants. Only got 6 this round do the having a bunch of males

2 Likes

Oh yea, What a fine lady!
She retained the little stretch from the Royal Procession Mother. (1.5xish for stretch)

No rush on the updates brotha, Hope you have a great week and relaxing weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Males? Are they regular or feminised?

1 Like

All of the seeds this round were regs. I prefer regs but will occasionally run a few fems

2 Likes

Here’s my Billy Breathes girl from @MG_Canna Looks like she’s starting to frost up.

Jet Fuel x Hell Billy

8 Likes

She frosts up early and piles it on thick. After all the males in this round, I’m sure good karma will make your girls shine like diamonds.

2 Likes

Definitely a looker! Stoked you are growing these !

1 Like

Happy Friday 4:20 everyone! Just home from work making a bourbon and ginger and puffing on some Purple Poison Cookies

9 Likes

All the girls have had their lower branches knocked up with some OG Chem x Casey Jones pollen. Day 26 since they were flipped.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

10 Likes

What’s the plant in the back left? They all look great but has some body on her! Look at those long legs! Lol

2 Likes

Haha The 2 on the back left are (4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack. They both are a bit taller but probably going to have the flop pretty bad. The one in the middle is slower getting going flowering. I’ll hit her with a little pollen in a couple more days

4 Likes

Sweet! These should be great!

3 Likes

Thanks bud! Yeah I’m happy with everything I’ve got going this round. Hope you and the family are having a wonderful weekend!

3 Likes

Same to you bro!! I always enjoy watching your grows and your creations. Much respect

2 Likes

Here’s the girls tonight. All knocked up with some OG Chem x Casey Jones babies

9 Likes

Here’s a couple of close up pics of the 2 Party Rock girls from @SamwellBB

9 Likes

looking sweet there :fire:

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

All the ladies are shining!

Hope you’re having a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Here’s a couple of pics of my Billy Breathes girl. Jet Fuel x Hell Billy from @MG_Canna

13 Likes