Kish's Grow Along

Those nugs look chunky and frosty. Nice pheno to cross with the OG Chem/CJ. Perfectly grown. Great job. Really appreciate you helping out. :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Thanks bud! It’s been my pleasure growing her. Seems like that’s gonna be a nice cross you made. Kinda wish I would have kept one of them males… maybe next time @MG_Canna

3 Likes

Here is one of my (4sd x Chem dd) x Sour Jack girls from @LouDog420

16 Likes

She’s gonna put out and frosty af already. :fire:

3 Likes

You’ll have some seeds from her heading your way in a couple of months! :wink:

3 Likes

I’d love to grow some!! That would move up to the top of the list. It would go perfectly with the Motorbreath 15 x Stardog, Topanga Kush x Stardog, and/or Tahoe OG x Stardawg. Man, people here are crushing it. Tons of badass craft cannabis is made right here, on OG! And what kicks ass even more is we share with each other. Did you hit every plant? If you did and you’re getting what you’re getting from me, you’re in the weeds for a few years!!

Cheers !:beers:

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Every lady in your garden looks great! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Awesome! Sounds great! You got some fire lined up. I definitely agree with you about OG it’s a cool place. There’s some killer genetics and amazing people here.

Yeah I hit everything in the room with OGC X CJ pollen. Every time I say I’m not chucking anymore the damn magic dust starts flying. :joy:

Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

Good morning bud! Thanks for the kind words. Seems, the simpler I do things, the happier the girls are.

Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Thanks bud….you too. We’re headed to Vail for a few days. It’s always a blast of endorphins!

5 Likes

Man thats gorgeous! Have a great time brotha!

2 Likes

Thanks. Y’all have a great week! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Nice!! I’m jealous! I haven’t been out west in about 20 years. Spent a few years (1999-2002) following Widespread all over the country. I’ve had some wild times at Red Rocks

Y’all have a wonderful time and be safe!

3 Likes

Looks like the 4sd/cdd mom with extra chunk and frost with better structure. Beautiful plant. Interested to hear what she smells like… 4sd/cdd is sweet fuel. Sour jack, straight terpinolene…

3 Likes

@LouDog420 I actually have 2 of them going. The one I posted pics of is starting to get a strong fuel with a little sweet smell. The other one is my biggest plant that streched a good bit and took the longest to get started flowering. Flipped to flower at the same time but looks 2 weeks behind. She getting a more terpinolene smell it seems. Looking like she’s gonna be a beast if she gets thick. They are the middle and front right plants in the pic I’m posting

8 Likes

@VAkish At the risk of sounding like an idiot, can you explain what terpinolene smells like in cannabis? I’ve heard Lou mention he loathes that smell, but when I look up the definition, it seems like the spectrum is broad. I’m just curious.

Beautiful plants by the way.

3 Likes

Thanks! @Coda Yeah terpinolene is definitely hard to describe. It’s kinda like you mix up flowers, pine, citrus and some types of spices together. The reason I know what it smells like in weed is because in college I had some friends that were growing Jack Herer in the late 90’s. I smoked a lot of it for a few years. Sorry I couldn’t give you a better explanation. Lol

4 Likes

Ah, I see. I don’t like floral smells at all. One of the reasons I never had a desire to try Soma’s Lavender when it was popular. Thanks!

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Is that the SS mid left row?

She really swelled over that past week! Still kushy chocolate scent?

Not sure if I’m a fan of terpinolene. I liked Jack back then in the early 2000s. As years went on Orange tasting bud isn’t pleasing, Kinda nauseating to me. I love lemon/lime flavors but that orange is something else.

Odd as I enjoy OJ and eat plenty of oranges but it doesn’t transfer well on my pallet when its a terp.

Different strokes for different folks. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Looks great, sounds like you have a 4sd/cdd leaner and a sour jack leaner. The sour jack stacked heavy, there’s a pic of the male somewhere around, definitely on my ig highlights, and the girls I selected were all the same, great frost and weight. Probably will get some color on those as they ripen, as both sides have it in their gene pool. Watch for flop

Terpinolene for me is that straight, sharp pine with some sweetness. 90% pine to my senses… If it didn’t give me headaches, I’d love it! But I medicate for migraines, so doesn’t make sense for my biochemistry. Anything jack, real trainwreck, quintessential terpinolene. Just stings the nostrils and cuts through everything. An extremely penetrating and overpowering terp imo…

3 Likes