Kish's Grow Along

Interesting. I love pine terps. Especially lemon pine-sol like a lot of the old Jack’s crosses have. I really don’t like floral smells in my flower. I can smell it on a lot of the stems of my harvested plants while I’m trimming, but thankfully it doesn’t carry through to the flower.

3 Likes

Here’s 1 of the 2 Party Rock girls from @SamwellBB

13 Likes

Super healthy. Nice job @VAkish

How’s the nose on her?

2 Likes

Thanks! @Coda She stinks! Kind of a sickly sweet rotten tropical fruit with fuel kush undertones. I love it! Hope it cures and taste like it smells

4 Likes

Yup this is an awesome cross by @LouDog420 I really enjoyed the ones I grew so far from my pack, super cool that you made seeds to keep this one around! I think the St Jude chucks are superb selections and I’d love to see them all get preserved forward like Lou was hoping with this project alongside the charity fundraising:

Here’s some lineage/genetics research I did on the parents:

Here’s some flowering progress photos of mine if you want to see two more phenos from the line:

Finished flower:

3 Likes

So beautiful! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Thanks! @Dirt_Wizard I agree with you about the St. Judes beans. It’s for a great cause and some top notch genetics. @LouDog420 seems to be one of the good guys putting in some real work. I like the way he uses multiple males to keep things open because I love hunting through seeds to see different phenos of a cross.

I collected pollen from 2 males of his OG Chem x Casey Jones cross. I’ve made multiple chucks with it over the last year or so. The results have been pretty good so far. Let me know if you’re interested in anything and I’ll send you some.

5 Likes

Thanks bud! Hope y’all had a great trip!

1 Like

Gorgeous as always my friend, very nice :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks! @TopShelfTrees1 I always appreciate you stopping by and your kind words. It’s been a while since I’ve had all of my plants looking pretty good.

Hope you and the family are having a wonderful day!

2 Likes

(Out of likes atm ) yes we are thank you, I hope you and yours are doing great also. Really is looking tip top, I’m hoping my game will be back on point here now. Finally starting to get back to where I wanna be here, feel good and I’m super excited for the future and everything coming up now. Keep killin it :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Here’s my Sour Serenade girl from @InTheWoods

13 Likes

Gooood Morning brotha :coffee:
Beautiful! Branches look nice and sturdy too in the later weeks. Stacking phase commence!

Thanks for giving her a spot in your garden! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning. :sunny: That girl is overweight and glistening! Your growing skills are on point. Nice job on that, @InTheWoods

3 Likes

Most definitely a looker! Nice

2 Likes

@VAkish Out of likes, Ill be back with them in 2 hrs :grin:
Appreciate it the kind words @MG_Canna ! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Hey @VAkish, hope you’re having a good morning. I just got caught up and wanted to say your plants are absolutely gorgeous and your setup seems incredibly dialed. I’m amazed at the results you’re getting in 2 gals of soil. Do you re-amend after each cycle or during the cycle? I’m very curious about how you manage fertility in such small pots.

1 Like

Thanks guys!! @TopShelfTrees1 @MG_Canna

All the praise should go to @InTheWoods He’s the one who put the Sour Serenade cross together. I just threw some seeds in the dirt.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!

1 Like

Here’s my other Party Rock from @SamwellBB

11 Likes

Perfectly grown, huge frosty nugs, just beautiful!

2 Likes