Known Scammers

Busted his ass again @shag ! I don’t use a keyboard @Slammedsonoma420 , and I am technologically inept as well, so the help is very much appreciated! :pray:

10 Likes

Don’t understand what you said but would; pull down menu on page you can ping? I do pics more than words my issue but can’t resolve sometimes

9 Likes

That ties to a hosting company that I assume is weed friendly. Could be a coincidence, could be him using the same server/host for all his sites.

9 Likes

Learning something all the time; thanks @Slammedsonoma420

6 Likes

i used to have a tool to find out how many domains are hosted on one ip address but i can’t seem to find it right now. it may be helpful if i could recall what it was called but it’s been almost a decade since i took the class that those tools came with.

4 Likes

It’s a very long list because the ip block that ip is in, is owned by a hosting company. Here’s a few tied to that ip.

6 Likes

keep us updated. nice work letting everyone know.

4 Likes

I forgot about terminal functions. Thank you!

4 Likes

I really like the tech part of this and learning so much from you guys, so much respect and appreciation for sharing this knowledge!

6 Likes

What if you ping it and it times out?

2 Likes

They have ping responses turned off or the server is off.

2 Likes

what if it is an online business?

1 Like

Same thing. It’s not uncommon to turn ping responses off.

3 Likes

Here’s the latest version of this slimey bastards site, of course there is rare BOG and SubCool packs in stock…lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

That looks like a bad google maps close up of an island in the pacific.

5 Likes

Good job on exposing this continued scam!

Persistent little f***er, huh? lol

3 Likes

I’m loving this one from “Mitten Seedbank” LOL :joy:

9 Likes

OMG that’s so bad. It just screams scam doesn’t it!

4 Likes

My home got robbed while I was attending church? Man, poor guy, I wonder if it happened before or after that charity breakfast for starving orphans….

13 Likes

So more bad news from our favorite scammer… after their robbery 2 days ago…his dog was hit by a car! I just can’t imagine how he can do this stuff to people. Some people are just a waste of life….

9 Likes