Known Scammers

How much does a dollar cost?

3 Likes

Way too much?

2 Likes

Being a known scammer and lying to gain sympathy so you can scam people is vile and shitty. Using animals as scam bait so you can hopefully do the sameā€¦. Deserves an absolute beat down. Sorry just my two cents. Thank you for bringing attention to this sorry individual and their con.

8 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure our friendly neighborhood bullshit artist is currently fronting as Hazeman seeds, can anyone verify thisā€¦.

@JustANobody @Slammedsonoma420

4 Likes

These guys arenā€™t breaking any laws so itā€™s hard to go after them.

2 Likes

Whoā€™s our resident bullshit artist? There have been some socks popping up recently Iā€™ve noticed

Who is the real Hazeman Seeds?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a question I would love to answer, but even if I knewā€¦I couldnā€™t say because doxxing is a violation of our TOS here. But I really have no idea. Awareness is our only weapon @Chara

3 Likes

We could send payment with a gps tracking device hidden in the package.

3 Likes

Just send the tracker :joy:

Sweet summer child, Ill help you crime.

4 Likes

I wasnā€™t saying that we should actually send money. lol maybe just an air tag and a fake 100 would work

5 Likes

One of those religious fliers assholes leave as a tip.

5 Likes

wxsite again.

6 Likes

Thanks for that @Northern_Loki

2 Likes

wxsite (Wix) is a generic web host provider. If I recall, some of the past scam attempts here had also resolved to that provider. Although not in every instance.

5 Likes

I love the idea of an ā€œOG Scam Teamā€ ā€“ volunteers from OG, like the folks on this thread ā€“ who bust scammers with this kind of detective work.

The airtag and money is a great idea. When it arrives, we make it public.

However, we as a community wonā€™t get attention or credit for doing it unless we publicize that ā€“ which is precisely what I am proposing we do. :slight_smile:

OG could have a regular weekly (?) feature on its front page ā€“ a ā€œscammer alertā€ that is designed for anyone to share. We could also regularly publish these scam alerts on any OG-owned social media.

We could not only wear the mantle of ā€œindustry savior,ā€ we would drive more eyeballs to OG, we could solicit contributions for OG, etc.

Itā€™s essentially doing THIS stuff, in THIS thread, for fun and profit. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s an OG-provided service for the benefit of the cannabis market. It also tells the world exactly how this community feels about that BS.

Iā€™m game. Many people here think Iā€™m some evil business guy anyway. :wink: Well, I can be.

But Iā€™d prefer we all just do the right thing, put the hurt on scammers, and help OG at the same time.

P.S. If you care, my expertise was getting eyeballs to see stuff ā€“ PR. I have done it overtly through press releases. Iā€™ve done it covertly with leaks. I spent the better part of my life helping rich companies sell more shit. :frowning: That was a waste of my talent. But this? This is a good cause. And I can get attention for this, trust me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really like the idea, but we have to remember the TOS, they are there to prevent any liability falling on OG or @LemonadeJoe , opinions from the @moderators would be appreciated on this matter.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a joke :joy:

7 Likes

Absolutely. This guy is a deep level of scumbag.

EDIT. Iā€™ve been watching lots of Sons Of Anarchy so iā€™m ready to get a motorcycle now and live a (dangerous) biker life.

8 Likes

100 percent. Yep, totally agree that OG management would need to approve this

2 Likes

Maybe we skip the tracker and send a rattlesnake instead? Haha, JK, but not reallyā€¦

5 Likes