Known Scammers

I get that, but it was pretty good. :slight_smile: Iā€™m not proposing we go on raids or anything. lol

Shit, Iā€™d donate a REAL $100 bill if it would help.

2 Likes

horse head :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I vote for a box of hornets. You can put the gps in there if you want.
@buckaroobonsai ā€¦ Haā€¦ ya beat me by about 30 secondsā€¦ rattlesnake could work too.

4 Likes

May they get Spider Mites, and I dont mean on their plants, LOL.

6 Likes

Dont be violent. Just help this person get it all together by glueing his entire life together. Walk thru his house with clear spray adhesive ensuring every object is secured to nearby objects for the duration. Ensure all cabinets, drawers, and doors get some liquid nails. All keyholes and lug nut threads get a lump of JB Weld. All light switches, garbage disposal switches are glued in the on positions. The water faucet is glued to on. The refrigerator doors are glued open. Windshield wipers and gas cap are glued down. All light bulbs are glued to their sockets. Furniture is glued to the floor. All plates and silverware glued together. Electronics turned on with controls glued, etc. You get the idea.

Donā€™t touch the mailbox. Thatā€™s a federal offense.

This response brought to you by JB Weld

8 Likes

Amateur, you gotta glue everything to the ceiling :joy:

5 Likes

I admin for a beginners growing group on FB and a few times a year we get the ā€œMy son has cancer so Iā€™m selling his playstation 5 to pay for treatmentsā€ scam, wish I had the associated screenshot to share.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s better!

2 Likes

itā€™d be a shame if someone ddosā€™d his websites every time he sent out an email, or made an Instagram post, or tried to drive traffic to his site in any way. Would be a real shame

4 Likes

I sent that guy a message on IG and a week later I noticed he had changed the name of his company.
So I blocked him.
Just looking back at my message he is now Dark Globe Seedbank.

7 Likes

Scammer impersonating Dark Globe. @darkglobeseedbank

6 Likes

Thank you guys please report that account. It started with stealing my pics and then recently just pretends to be me. He was @houndgenetics and @silverlakeseeds too

10 Likes

Damn glad to help! I reported him after seeing this.

I sent him a message originally under ACC and it obviously contained info he could never answer.
A week later he was Hazeman and I knew he was a scammer, but I forgot about it until running across this post.

4 Likes

Is it gone? I think he might have gotten deleted

3 Likes

I can no longer see his account.

3 Likes

Guy is backā€¦hereā€™s his latest scam bank.

6 Likes