Lab Test- Finished Product

I reached out to a credible Lab and asked if they provide testing services for homemade edibles. They responded by email saying they could assist and sent their services offered/price list. Salesman said all he needed to move forward was Company Name, Contact Name, Phone Number, Email, and Address.

My question is if I make up a company name to get testing for my own edibles for personal consumption, could I get in trouble some how? I am medical patient but I have no hemp processing license or any license for that matter.

Thank you,
BagmanCrappy

4 Likes

Iā€™d assume you are fine if they went forward after you mentioned homemade edibles. I would just reach out again and ask.

4 Likes

If you wish to avoid a paper trail there is a device you can get called tCheck (I first saw them in 2017).
Accuracy is not quite as good as a lab but if you are making edibles etc on a steady basis this might be a way to go.

A word of caution, there are other devices out there that should be avoided. One being a clip-on for a cell phone that uses an on-line data base for analysis.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty nifty little device!
I love how the listing price is $420. :rofl:

3 Likes

It was ā€˜spendyā€™ in 2017 or I would have bought it on the spotā€¦
I still consider it from time to timeā€¦

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I would make up a company name that sounds legit without including any regulated elements. For example inc.

So something like ā€œleetdoods personal eateryā€ for company name.

2 Likes

I think I would just ask again, they either offer testing to the general public or they donā€™t (I presume youā€™re in a legal state). They may be limited to offering testing to license holders only.

4 Likes

Some states it is very easy to form a company. Do you happen to live in Delaware or Nevada?

1 Like

^^^ Thisā€¦ Iā€™d just ask and say Iā€™m not a business just a regular dude here. Do you offer your testing services to regular dudes? :laughing:

3 Likes