What are you paying for lab test?

I only reached out to one lab so far in NY but fuck man $600? absurd?

Protocols for your use would fall under R&D (For your Information purposes only) which would allow you the freedom to drop the samples at the lab if you wish (AU retail products are required to be sampled and picked up by our 3rd party transportation company).

Here is a request for analysis form, please let us the name of your batches you would like tested, the type of product and the tests you would like performed. A full-panel of all tests (Chemistry and Microbiology) and 2-3 week turnaround is $600 per batch/lot.

still waiting for that request for analysis form.

2 Likes

Good friend of mine uses this guy. Not sure if he’s a fit for you. Seems reasonably priced I think. Just my .02

6 Likes

$60 for cannabinoids $20 cbd/thca 60 for terpenes. The lab I go to 600 gets you a full health Canada screening

2 Likes

Does anyone know of a place in Canada…that tests for a reasonable price? THC and CBD

1 Like

Compliance testing about 200 bucks for cannabanoids, few more bucks for terps.
For homegrown testing, about 60 bucks for cannabanoids and terps, using the cheaper test.

1 Like

Canvas labs is who I use those are the prices I listed above. Pretty fast turn around

For a full panel of tests, this is probably not absurd. Pesticides, microbiology, mycotoxins, heavy metals, cannabinoids, terpenes, etc?

If you are willing to forgo some of the tests, you’ll bring that down alot.

Check out MCR:

They do not list their pricing for NY but here is what the individual test panels in MA looks like:

Cannabinoids - $50
Terpenes - $25
Heavy Metals - $115
Pesticides - $160
Mycotoxins - $50
Microbiology - $135
Residual Solvents (extracts) - $100
Vitamin E Acetate (vape) - $50

The MA branch allows drop off, pseudo anonymity, and cash. ‘Research’ is the proxy. For flower, a full panel comes to $535. For only cannabinoids and terpenes, $75.

When we test, we’re doing cannibinoids and terpenes mostly for our own information. We’re not selling anything, cull anything questionable, and maintain our own growing media … so we are not overly concerned with metals, pesticides, mycotoxins, etc as we have a good handle on what is going on in our grows and how it will be utilized.

If it’s commercial and regulated, then yeah, cost of doing business. Hopefully revenue is many multiples of the cost.

11 Likes

Hello

in what country are you and what you want to test ?

Two US & in Colorado based labs :

Tumi Genomics

Rim Rock Analytical

1 Like

This Plant Sex Determination is such a cool idea to me. I never thought about it. For $13 im gonna get my freakshows tested just for the experience.

1 Like

I got one just to do it.

!

3 Likes

I only reached out to one lab so far in NY

Have you had any luck? I’ve been trying to find a lab in NY for THC testing, but the stupid law in NY seems to not allow labs to test for consumers/end-users.

What do you want to test ?

I have used MCR labs numerous times in the past. I believe there’s a newer place in the Holyoke/ west Springfield MA area which is substantially closer to NY state line…

1 Like

THC and THC-V for flower

1 Like

That is a great option for upstate folks, but I live in NYC and don’t have a car. So I’m hoping for something closer to home.

1 Like

In Austria it’s between 80 - 110 Euros for cannabinoids and the same for terpenes, they need like 3,5 grams.

1 Like

That’s these folks:

1 Like

Try giving nearby labs a call. Tell them that the test is for personal research and is non-commercial / not-for-commerce. Might work.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to get the Alpha-Cat test kit. It will pay for itself after ten tests and I don’t need super accuracy. I’ll wait and see if there are any good 420 discounts.

2 Likes