Landrace Expansion & Trade

I noticed that the flowering times on those were way shorter than they talk about on this thread.

1 Like

We’ve all been there. The longer you are into landraces the more you realize that perhaps the earlier purchases were not what you are looking for. They are good for a taste only

13 Likes

Except me, because I found Overgrow before I got interested in landrace and heirloom genetics! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::bear::grin:

10 Likes

Has anyone grown the khoresan Iran drop from Kwik/RSC ? I’ve got seeds popped :slight_smile: I’m snooping around for any extra details about em :slight_smile: ps sorry I didn’t want to read all 2000+ post’s

6 Likes

Uncle Bob lives in Rio Del right by the Eel lol it’s a small world :slight_smile: lol

2 Likes

Hey @drgreensleeves I don’t know if it would be from the same accession, but the Freakers did a run of TRSC Iranian Khorasan line.
Check this out, and maybe you can see everything you need to!

6 Likes

Wooowhoo! Yeah! Thank you @headybearadventures greatly appreciated bro , I searched first too thanks bro for real

4 Likes

No worries my guy! Happy to provide the assist, and can’t wait to see some pics!
Edit: damn I only looked at the title, but it looks like it was an unfinished run.
Maybe @Comacus @Upstate @District_Flora can provide some info on the Iranian Khorasan accession from RSC

5 Likes

I don’t know if that 1 ever finished. I think there was a problem with bugs and the grow was scrapped. I can’t remember if a second try happened or not but don’t recall any seeds. Supposed to be a massive yielder.

4 Likes

Well @upstate let’s find out :slight_smile: lol

9/13 2 failed and 2 aborted the one in the top right corner is the most vigorous:) I’m really excited about the possible buds size these buds are supposed to have a super wide structure from Angus’s photos looks likes soda bottles :slight_smile: beautiful breeding stock :slight_smile: oh and the aborts are due to a heavy dry back I did to the seedlings, well I figured they are from the desert ! Lol I’m kinda ruff on em sometimes lol survival of the fittest :slight_smile: lol

10 Likes

It’s good to let them dry out well in between watering once they get going. Especially if using soil. Looking forward to seeing these grow.

7 Likes

Im searching for a Middleeastern Landrace collected in the 70s or 80s atleast , to outcross to my Turkish Delight -Greenthumb.

This feminized only Turkish Delight feels really like a Landrace and stays deep in my Heart since i smokedtested it. and i serch a father for it,

I saw yesterday that the Site from Greenthumb is offline !!!.

So, i started a backcrossing Project with a Greek Landrace Strain, wich isnt perfect, i already smoketested it. I need a better Father…

Help me preserve this very rare, unaviable Turkish Landrace. Its THE BEST. It make the World feel in PEace, painreleave, pure beauty, ultrapotent till next day felt. Anxietyfree. perfect. I just need a Middleeastern 70s Landrace ( Turkish, Greek, Lebanese, Syria )

TD:

I only have 4 Seeds of it left !

20 Likes

I have some Lebanese from @lefthandseeds. One is a black and blue(hemp) Lebanese and the other is a Black Lebanese, I think.

Seems like I have some Turkish crosses made from @saxo, but I’m not sure i got the Plain Turkish.

Check out @Cristalin from Underground Seed Connection. He has an IG page I see. He has been into Landrace work for as long as I’ve known him. He may have a source for the Turkish, or something close. If you don’t find something, I can look for my stuff. It’s a little older.

9 Likes

thanks,the bluehemp is not good enough, i guess its from 2000.
i seen all lines from @lefthandseeds i think, none is 70s, or 80s .
I will most probably feel the impurities, unless its turkish x afghani (closeby locations)…

Undergroundseed his turkish line, looks modern to me… i might check if he has unlisted, cool guys, but… not seen it yet
Thanks for checking, well, most are modern that you mentioned. i researched em well.

7 Likes

I have some 70’s afghan original #1 don’t know if that’s what you are looking for but the middle eastern

2 Likes

TRSC has a Turkish variety I believe

4 Likes

did someone say Oaxacan?

I’ve been wanting to grow that stuff for a good while, good luck when you get around to em @Heritagefarms

2 Likes

thanks for trying help, but yeah, im aware there is 70s afghani… its too far apart to be “similar”

2 Likes

This is probably somewhat of a reach . Am looking for the following :slight_smile: A) A real representation of Panama Red at the very least CBG’s , Kagyu’s or Cryptic Labs would be sweet & the holy grails Double Panama / '74 Peace Corps .
B) Punto Rojo
C) Santa Marta Gold
D) Swazi Gold
E) Congo Black
I do have some trading material , however no puros unfortunately .

8 Likes

just to be clear, the blue hemp lebanese is not a hemp line.
“blue hemp switzerland” was the name of the breeder that offered this pure leb line in the early 2000’s.

9 Likes