Landrace Expansion & Trade

I have PTK seeds in paper towels atm. I have Tora Bora, Friesland Indica (M33), Lao Sa, and Moliotiko on the way from rsc. I also have a couple 10-packs of Red Russian Skunk. I’m just waiting on a good deal for an extra tent before I can do a seedrun.

3 Likes

I currently have a few Oaxaca and a few Peshawar. I’m not set up to do a large repro but i am willing to send cuts to someone who will. US only(sorry).

5 Likes

that should be some outstanding hash making :wink:

3 Likes

Finally your hunt is complete i think?

1 Like

I just threw 10+ Lao Bokeo’s (from TRSC) into some water to test germ-rate. I made a couple hundred seeds earlier this year. Just letting people know if they want any. Lemme see what the germ rates are.
I’m very interested in some pure Mexican domesticates, btw

6 Likes

I have some beans that I received from a trusted Nepali member on future4200. I will link the thread below.

I split an order of 400 seeds with a friend. So I received approximately 200 beans for $80. In a box post marked Katmandu Nepal along with several trinkets.

I have only popped one of these seeds and I can say that it is much narrower leaves than the solfire bitties that I have it vegging alongside.

I’d like to trade some or most of these to someone who will appreciate and hunt them. I’m indoor in an illegal state. Probably shouldn’t have bought these to begin with. Half of the seeds were collected at 3100 m and the other half at 2700m.

I’m interested in anything that will yield decent and finish in under 10 weeks, also any tobacco seed that would be good for blending. These seeds were cheap and are pretty much untested so I don’t expect a lot in return.

11 Likes

have heard about “thcv” and “delta-8” please educate me — understand that delta-8 is sub-pos to be very potent ? and not available everywere ? thcv ? Thanks

1 Like

THCV is a really good anti inflammatory. I sourced a strain about 4 years ago. Some people I traded with claim it is trippy because of the THCV. That was probably from first exposure to THCV.

2 Likes

I came to future 4200 a little over a year ago with the d8 craze. In short, after I learned the ins and outs of delta8 and all other psychoactive hemp products, I no longer wanted any part of it. Many snakes crawl those ditches.
Future is the home of cbd conversions and many of the industry pioneers.
My state has threatened cracking down in delta8. That was enough to push me back to natural herb. Thanks in part to og I now am growing my own! And I feel safer legally and definitely physically.
I mean weed is illegal here, but I doubt my grow will ever be discovered and most cops don’t even care about simple possession anymore.

5 Likes

Yea, but what is it - high thc amount or cbd’s – please educate me Thanks is delta made with harmful chemicals ?

Delta 8 is a precursor of delta 9 thc. I believe they are looking to make it illegal because there is a process to turn it into Delta 9 thc, which gets you high.
Thcv… Not much is known about this cannabinoid yet. It’s usually a cannabinoid associated with the tropics or high elevation. Southern Africa , southeast Asia, Nepal and Lebanon are some of the areas where it has been discovered in high %. People describe a warm enveloping comfort to the high. Like being wrapped in a warm blanket.

5 Likes

So all of the hemp derived cannabinoids, such as delta8,thco, delta10 and the new hemp derived delta9, they are all chemical conversions of cbd.

Basically the bottom fell out of cbd 2 years ago. Chemists scrambled to create something they could sell. Delta8 was born. Clean tested delta8 is probably safe, as it’s distilled as a final process. The problem is that folks don’t test or flat out lie.

So yeah hemp derived delta9 THC is chemically the same as good ol sungrown THC. But the process that they use to convert cbd to delta9 leaves many unknown compounds that aren’t yet studied. Where was traditional d9 distillate made from weed has many less unknowns.

Sadly most cartridges on the market are now converted d9. I wouldn’t say I’m an expert in these things but I definitely know more than the average pothead. And I quit smoking all of that crap. I do still eat a few d8 gummies. Took my kids to Carowinds yesterday and munched gummies the whole time. Real ganja for the win.

3 Likes

Hi! What’s up fam! I did my account here some days ago after being some time looking at landrace info here, loved the community and joined it. I’m doing some preservation projects, also some breeding ones where i’m using also landraces to give specific traits like resistance, or level up cbd levels, etc.
You can check out the project on my profile, I will be adding more soon, mainly sativas.
Also I’m up to do some exchanges with you all!!

3 Likes

Thanks !!! Upstate and Vigor your explanitions are very good and understandable —Peace Do you think it’s “fad” based ? THC, Delta-8, THCV,CBD were does it stop ? and what next ?

1 Like

AFAIK delta 8 thc is already psychoactive and does not need to be converted to d9. It can be chemically derived from CBD and is not scheduled like d9, which is why it is popular now. I think that the DEA fears backlash from scheduling new cannabinoids. Since d8 has already become very popular in prohibition states, you can imagine why it has not be scheduled…

However, it is chemically derived, poorly studied and is unregulated. It is often sprayed on CBD flower and sold on the black market as weed, sometimes also with synthetic terpenes. Obviously, it’s far less safe to consume than normally grown cannabis.

Prepare for the next anti-cannabis campaign, based on some sickness caused by chemically contaminated d8. It will be a very opportunistic moment that I’m sure some will try to seize. As always, cannabis will be blamed for the unsafe choices that people make to bypass prohibition.

14 Likes

I don’t think it’s “fad based,” necessarily, so much as there are shysters out there looking to jump on any new thing. There are dozens and dozens and dozens of cannabinoids, the vast majority of which haven’t even been studied yet (or not enough to know too much about them, anyway). So… Where does it stop? I dunno, but I hope it doesn’t ever stop. Studying cannabis is a good thing. Unfortunately, the ridiculous prohibition laws made that an impossibility for decades.

8 Likes

@Heritagefarms
I have a few realseedco Lebanese finishing and will have seeds soon.

7 Likes

@upstate was looking to do a Repro of the Peshawar if you haven’t already popped into that thread

2 Likes

Hemp derived delta 9 thc? Crazy. Never heard of delta 10 or thco either. How long has this been going on?

1 Like

For about a year. 2 years ago a liter of d9 distillate was 6k. Now it’s 3k. Converted from cbd liters are 1k. All of these cheap cartridges and edibles are using converted distillate now. I’d stay away

4 Likes