Landrace Expansion & Trade

ACE got their seeds from Vibes back in the while posing as a preservationist.
But, Dubi is a businessman, not a breeder.
Dubi used amateurs in Spain to do his white-label breeding for him.
They couldn’t find any stable males in the African sativas - particularly the malawi - so they used a PCK male. That PCK male was the backbone to many of their projects early on.
This is why ACE Malawi is ‘devastatingly potent,’ narcotic, purple, and quick to flower.

Later on, a former Vibes member helped out with breeding and was able to do more pure seed increases for ACE. Thats why their later offerings are better.

17 Likes

Id love to trade with ya.

When i got into the game, nobody heard about thcv.
I had been near-crippled with spinal injuries, so i did research and found that cannabinoid.
I realized i had a choice - keep it secret and make money, or educate people. So around 2008 I went on the forums and told everyone about thcv.

I had quite the seedvault, with a lot of thcv stuff. But the fore took all that. So, im back to square one looking for thcv as medicine.
My research and breeding made a lot of other people rich. Yet, myself a struggling artist.

12 Likes

That’s the conclusion i came to myself. Hybridization with the PCK. Those pinks and purples are quite unique and I’d know pck’s input to a hybrid in a NY minute.
Strawberry chewing gum aroma popping up in a purple Malawi f2 confirmed my suspicions

8 Likes

You’re a good man( ?) for doing that. It was the right thing to do. I haven’t tried thcv for my inflammation, but am interested. It works that well?

3 Likes

That really isn’t much of a surprise. Cannabis came about almost dead center of the Eurasian Landmass. Getting to China meant crossing the Tibetan Plateau, which is difficult even now. It makes sense they would have made it to Europe so quickly, since there is a lot of relatively flat space in that direction.

1 Like

Anyone still have these around?

3 Likes

I’d have to physically check the inventory but according to my notes, I think I do.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Looking for the Cannabiogen Ghana and the Meao Thai crosses too! The Ghana especially, so much to the point that I’m daydreaming of traveling to Africa and seeking out as many heirloom types as possible from around the Ivory Coast. Hope you find some of that good Ghana ganja! Much love

3 Likes

That’s be rad!
Idk what id do with them but they sound sweet

Are they like 1-1 or will they actually pass with hemp laws?

How early do they finish if seeds can hardly even mature that’s crazy

1 Like

Very true. Should be killer malawi hash plant. Just like the congo x ssh used to make the bangi. Many things they have have other things in them to stabilize them an shorten flower times. Pity most people cant tell from the plants.

2 Likes

The old version of mataro blue had a good amount of thcv if you can find it. I tried it myself.

1 Like

Yeah, Bangi has no nepalese in it.
Congo x NL x Mexi x affy x ssh. Quite the poly hybrid. The nl x mexi x affy comes from reeferman.

Once i found that out, i trashed my Bangi projects. Except for Harlequin x Bangi. Thats good medicine with epic smells.

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to continue working with your washington heirloom, and the cangshan sativa.
I’ll be sure to send you some seeds of anything I make with your heirloom in the future.

I’m doing some more work with the chinese this season.

Next year I’m considering growing all my remaining stock of your heirloom for preservation, and to pollinate the cangshan chinese females. That should be useful for line work with the joss house hybrid.

4 Likes

Yes it’s fantastic for inflammation. It’s my medicine.

4 Likes

Are you willing to make some seed? I have GN Collection “Joys of Ghana” seed. They are older but i have a good number of them.

5 Likes

Sleepy. Very sleepy and relaxed.

3 Likes

I feel like I lost a year of breeding the way I want to breed by using what I thought were pure land race strains when I 1st started wanting to seriously work with them and explore them. I still didn’t know about all the other ingredients in Bangi Haze. I too thought it was a hybrid of Congo and Nepal but do recall reading something about the super silver haze being in it. Not even any Nepalese in it and contains Afghan too? Sheesh…pretty whopper lie IMO.
They are carrying a lot of actual land races these days So hopefully they have seen the light. Nothing wrong with hybridizing but you have to say so if you do it.

13 Likes

I’ll send you a message in a few. Thanks for reaching out. Much love

1 Like

Anything from Thailand. My modified 8 week flower is amazing weed.

3 Likes

Harti says he’s got one he calls it the new Mexico land grant it’s been growing naturally in the wild for over 30 years maybe longer something to check out he’s on IG

4 Likes