Landrace seed links

@PanchoVilla Hot damn, have you ordered with them before?

4 Likes

Yes. They are super cool and fast. I got them in less than a week after ordering.

7 Likes

Added to the list. Anyone else ordered from them?

1 Like

I did but the seeds aren’t here yet. Will post back here when they arrive.

3 Likes

Seeds arrived (from regseeds.com) in original breeders packs. I’m happy.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed Banks-Who can we trust?

Thanks for the list @McMuffin, I’ve been looking for landrace beans for a while now with no luck. This is fantastic brother.

2 Likes

Kwik Seeds is The Real Seed Company’s US distributor.

I’m currently growing Vietnamese I got from The Landrace Team. Huge beauties.

regseeds.com carries some landrace seeds and are reasonably priced. No fems though.

7 Likes

Kiwi Seeds added. Thanks for the contribution!

@limota how did you order from the Landrace Team?

2 Likes

I browsed their site, tltseeds.com, then sent them an email, to which I received a reply detailing availability and pricing regarding varieties that I’d written that were of interest.

4 Likes

Awesome! I’ll update the original post.

2 Likes

@limota how was your Vietnamese?

2 Likes

Well, that would depend on points of comparison. I smoke very little, so the tall Vietnamese pheno is wonderful for me. The effect is very stimulating and has no real anxiety. There was motivation to be active and move around in an enjoyable, non-edgy way.There is a second pheno, which is stockier, relatively speaking, which I have yet to try. I am smelling citrus peel and vanilla - very pleasant! There is a pic in Tiny Tuttle’s thread from the veg stage. I have just been given a hint as to how to start a thread here on OG, and if I am able to, I’ll post some pics of the Vietnamese during flowering.

7 Likes

thanks! I’ve seen tiny turtls but honetly too many posts to scroll through! and he has two looong thread started! Smells and effects sound really nice. Should you ever start this thread i’d be interested to see your pics. You grow in or out?

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. Is it the more “oily” citrus peel scent, extra sweet? Let us know what it tastes like when it is ready.

1 Like

Hello everyone, being passionate about landrace I wanted to share with you a website which offers several varieties (Highland Oaxacan, R2, Panama Red, Colombian Gold, Texada Timewarp) don’t hesitate to take a look on this site : https://www.seedsseedbank.com/

2 Likes

The Landrace team is great I got my stuff super fast.
The Indian Landrace Exchange is by far one of my favorite sources , I encourage everybody to look at there offerings :wink: it’s most likely were the Nepal comes from bodhi used…
I go threw them directly but that’s not a option for everybody, the Landrace preservation society has some of there strains but I have no expieriance with them as a supplier.

7 Likes

Indian Landrace Exchange added to the list. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to overgrow! Thanks for the link. Have you checked out the landrace threads here yet? Some great people hang out there.

2 Likes

I thought this was as good of a place as any to post this as several landrace strains are available at coloradosativas.com.

I’ve wanted to grab a few things from him for a couple years now but he only did local sales. He now ships so I thought I would share. Check out his site. He has a lot of nice, and hard to find F2s.

He calls his F2s as S1s. He refers to them as Self First cross (S1). All these seeds are M/F, and are not Fems.

He has great prices and freebies on some landrace or hard to find strains. He has some new strains that are not up on the site yet from last season.

New Strains:

Oaxacan x Purple Satellite
Purple Satellite S1
Blue Orca Haze x Kona Gold
Kona Gold S1
Bangi Haze x Ethiopian S1
S.A.G.E. S1
Smuggler’s Choice Burmese S1
Kahuna Bud x Cherry Bomb
Malana S1, Cobra S1,
Nigerian Sunshine S1
Escobar Thai '82 x Colombian S1