Landrace seed links

Agreed. There were quite afew different tribes aswell. Its still said though that the weed they have even now is very very strong and that cut very very earlyso still could be very very good. We need to tryand grow it to full maturity to see. In early flower its probably at only 5-20% of the strength it should be when finished. Some of them smoke it from young and smoke alot so they must need it to be proper strong with their tolerance levels. Some of them live and grow quite deep in the forests so some of their stuff may still be the same as decades back .Need to check it out.

i know someone who calims to have multiple like congolese, senegalese, he is very untransparent wether they are pure, but they are from the 70s. and same fat as these.
i think he might be the source of these questionable arizona Seedconnect - black african. you can ask him out… lol good luck getting anwser

Reposting here from the Bodhi seeds thread

2 Likes

Added Full Power Selection and Zomia Collective.

Also added a note to Sannie’s Seeds link. It’s been down for several weeks now, not sure if it’s coming back up.

6 Likes

@McMuffin highly recommend adding Landrace Warden!
He’s a member here, and his selections are astounding… ask @Upstate if confirmation is needed.
And of course Snowhigh

3 Likes

Got a link to Landrace Warden?

3 Likes

https://landracewarden.com/ (just a placeholder website)
Or
@landracewarden on Instagram

4 Likes

another good add would be @Shiv9545 , his IG is Indianseeds97

@Upstate can vouch for him as well. Like the name implies he offers indian landrace genetics

2 Likes

I’ll vouch for Shiv but have to say he does take forever to get ( special)orders to you sometimes. Worth the wait imo.
Lots of unique offerings available nowhere else.

6 Likes

I can attest to that. I bought some seeds from him the first week of November and am still waiting. I was hoping to grow them this summer. Maybe next year?

4 Likes

These guys have some amazing beans.

2 Likes

rateb is cool ^^ seeds from afganistan farmers… can confirm safe, relatively quick shipping to usa from europe…and a nice freebie.

purchased thru paypal

i will tell him to join here and update more contact info

2 Likes