Landrace seed links

just found another bank __Red Scare genetics - if you like The Real Seed Company you like Red Scare

4 Likes

They want ten dollars.for Rasoli?
I have enough rasoli freebies to plant forty acres

6 Likes

Khalifa has 12 rasol seeds for $40. Who wants $10/ seed for Rasol?

2 Likes

Red Scare does…I bought the khalifa seeds a few years back then Real seed co started anding them out as freebies…I have around fifty now.

4 Likes

Have read @hartigear worked with 3000 at a time. He wrote it was not easy, now he works with 100 or so at a time. Where can I read 'bout your works? Thanks.

3 Likes

My works is basically the Knowledge. I read alot, ive seen how hundrets Landraces appeared from Vendors over the years, or very limited Relases from a Vendor, and often dissapear pretty fast. I found out, that when stuff is sold wide, with alot advertisement, then it often stays longer. And is grown from more people…

I principially dont need to show you my work to be allowed to speak… And ive read alot since i hunted veeeery long and strong for old Thai, thats why i have a feeling this “dont copy my work” phylosophie is a stone in the way… cause written above… We need to spread things far, fast, effortless, GOO fucking go, its time to run and save the stuff, im awstruck all couple weaks when speaking about seeds and feel, very few Peoples care… Its also to reach alot people. Of corse this is all my subjective oppinion…

3 Likes

Its often one thing: when a line is grown and kept by alot people, ony then there is kind of a Momentum. That means the not veeery passionated but interested people can simply read about alot good Smokereports, good reputation. THEN is when a good Momentum is there, and i feel its preserved better…

Now, thanks to my countless hours of serch for the best Thai, i feel oftne there are very few good lines apearhing here and there. Like Vermountman,… its not a Guy known widely for Landraces… So, its often good when his seeds get copied by another Collector, but with credit to source… So they can spred further… there must be a momentum. thats what im thinkining, cause again, its a few lines that stand out.

I really am unshure how stuff can be kept alive in high numbers in Community… Thats why i like when stuff gets reproed… I liked to do my Sativa Auction lately, and in one single moment i reach alot halfinterested people… lol. (i hope they find love) I like that…spread a good amount seeds. plus i can concentrate on finding old Thai…

7 Likes

Ok, here some links.
I hunted long for those, so please preserve them. My energy runns out

• Oldschoolba.com - ask for Thai68 and Thai78 over the Contact Link. These are 70s Thai Genetics . also their Hoabac, Cambodian Haze and such are recommended.
  • Landandheirgenetics Instagram - Ask for Philipine Cutting / and the Laos Cutting
  • Turkish Delight - Dr Greenthumb (possibly turkish landrace , not shure, came from Seeds with the Label “Turkish 1975”
  • I know some 70s Marrocan, 70s Egyptian too, but links only over PM, only for preservers that sound trustfull
  • Panama Red Snowhighseeds . i know someone that has it, but dont want to overload his Account, so, also only for preservers PM me.
  • 70s Southindian , also only for preservers, PM me.
  • Black Magic African , Arizona Seed Connect. possibly 70s African Landrace. You can outcross these Fems. with Angola Snowhighseeds from the Site “Seeds from me”. Wich relatively close related.
  • Gipys Nirvana, Thaistick, supposed Older Thai, but not necessarly 70s Thai… Only for preservers via PM.
  • Thai78 x MM , Bushweedseeds , but thai78 and Thai68 are more recommended from me.
  • Hawaiian Elephant - Pua Mana Ohama . Supposed old SE Asian heirloom, quit ok i think… (dont tell me the same old they are Fake story)

Me, one that meditates even to see the effect of a strain. (no claim, subjective oppinion rather).

I was hunting so long for the best of the best old 70s Lines, no 2020 genetics, Landandheirgenetics beeing the exeption. Pretty ok representations atleast those are.

14 Likes

@romanoweed are these strains you are currently holding and requesting preservation of, or are they genetics you’re recommending people acquire?

3 Likes

these are recommendations.

3 Likes

Excellent! Thank you for sharing these :bear::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you very much I was looking for something like this :+1:

3 Likes
  • Jtoucans instagram - has a Hawaiian
3 Likes

I have some Kona gold from the 70s that was preserved by Lawrence Ringo (the king of cbd).
I intend on running them after the mazar I currently have going and will definitely make a thread here on og. I have a lot of landrace and heirlooms tucked away that I will slowly be pulling out one by one .

19 Likes

Will be eager to see what you have stored away!

Sounds awesome.

I was looking at that Arizona seed connection. It looks like one of those “I love growing marijuana” sites. The black african magic flowers in 6-8 weeks. Are you sure thats a proper African strain and just not something theve put together themselves and just labled as black african magic ? Alot of companies rename strains already out there so they can still sell them just under a more newer more popular selling name. Ive seen some of the plants some of the pygmies grow and sell and they look like pure long flowering sativas. They normally just cut them as soon as there is a little bit of flower on there but way way to early and it still be’s strong. Do you know if there are any pictures of the plants from the seeds Arizona seed sell so I can compare please.

1 Like

I have to say, im not shure.
I think certain smell Descriptions from the people who grew it (cinnamon) sounded like its either what it says, or a cross of it.

really , I cant say, this is pure/ this is not pure.

I just meditate alot and found what i seen in it, well, not the best ever , but i liked it to a certain degree.
I took some time , and just found, ey, thats the first ever “70s African” i liked the Meditation, thats it.

After a while, well, i have in meantime found extrordinry stuff, so my heart doesent beat so strong for it.
But still a bit.

I actually know other 70s mid-african Lines in the meantime. links only for preservers. old Senegalese old Malawi, wich crossed together might give good effects. The senegalese might even be from Skunkman. MIGHT i said,. Always reaching for the stars, otherwise no change, yeah its a bit of a gamble.

hey, but there is a 70s Thai from oldschoolba, lol- you know , there is stuff i recommend much more

1 Like

what pygmies grow today doesent conclusive tell us what they grew in the 70s.