Landrace strains - general thread

I miss that cut too. Had it over a year then lost it due to bad peat pucks. It was to racy for most but I loved it for being working mans weed. A few hits and you could bust ass for hrs…Have some pictures of it somewhere.

It was a great cut.

2 Likes

Better than morning coffee…

1 Like

I’ve been asking around for it since I lost it. Haven’t had any luck finding it again. If I ever do find it, it will never leave my grow again.

Out of all the cuttings from a dozen different strains I gave away to other growers I was surprised that was the one that survived my 16 year hiatus.

I expected to find someone holding on to that White Widow Thai cross I made. Bros Grimm White Widow female parental stock crossed with a Pure Thai male from the Flying Dutchman circa 2000. Turned out very uniform among the dozen or so test growers. Huge yielding, lemony and very potent.

2 Likes

I have seen a few plants exhibit this red sap however I believe alot of the times what people are expieriancing is a sign of a specific plant disease, how ever the plants would not appear so healthy the pics look legit I’m planning to acquire this just out of interest, found a source that has second generation breeding of the blood pheno

I have also collected many land races over the years I’d rather list what I dont have then what I do. I am still on the hunt for some pure vietnamese land races I would even be happy with the silver leaf that reef made available for a second bad reviews or Not, the Lebanese landrace has also evaded me, along with Punta roja in pure form besides that in am pretty content with what I’m holding, non of what I have is available at this point but may be in the future, more must be made first so nothing for sure yet, might have a line on some Vietnam beans straight from there but we will see at this point it’s just wishful thinking

Ciskei of Tropical seeds, quick plant with aerated buds, medium power quite cerebral but with physical descent.

15 Likes

Thank you for the pics. I have three in flower now and I would never guess they finish like those but I am only about 10 days in. How many weeks did those take?

1 Like

Esa Ciskei se parece mucho a mi última King Congo (Congo PN x Ciskei): más incluso qué la King Congo de la foto del catálogo de Tropical Seeds… Quizá la del catálogo sea geno Congo, y la mía geno Ciskei… Eso si, al parecer King Congo es bastante más potente que Ciskei…

That Ciskei is very similar to my last King Congo (Congo PN x Ciskei): even more than the King Congo of the photo of the catalog of Tropical Seeds … Perhaps the catalog is geno Congo, and mine Geno Ciskei … That’s right, it seems that King Congo is much more powerful than Ciskei …

2 Likes

These were cut at the end of September, starting to bloom the last of July so it was about 9 weeks

1 Like

Esta planta es un clon seleccionado de semillas del año 2011, no creo que sea King Congo pues salio de potencia media siendo generoso, la di a probar a bastantes amigos y todos llegamos a la misma conclusion, hice cruces con 2 machos , 1 Destroyer y otro Ace of Spades , que si salieron ricos y potentes.

This plant is a selected seed clone of the year 2011, I do not think it is King Congo because it came out of medium power being generous, I gave it to try many friends and we all came to the same conclusion, I made crosses with 2 males, 1 Destroyer and another Ace of Spades, which came out rich and powerful.

2 Likes

I still have been trying define uptown haze myself Wish I could find it

1 Like

Hi @Artisan_crafted401,

I read someone saying it is direct Santa Cruz Haze but at the same time someone saying it is related to Neville’s Haze. Do you have any information about uptown haze?
One love

From what I’ve heard it’s a Nevels haze and northern lights #5 cross but there’s so many rumors on it I don’t know where to start for the most part the same cross always comes up as Nevels haze and northern lights #5

I think my topic of Talamanca Landrace of Costa Rica would be better here. @LemonadeJoe , you can help me pass it to this topic, please.

1 Like

Talamanca’s Sative:

https://overgrow.com/t/talamanca-landrace-from-costa-rica/7707?u=mig

2 Likes

Que me dice mae! Todo bien mi loco!

I am also in CR in Guana, have been growing for about 10 months and would love to hear and support the “Auto-Cultivo” my brother!

Pura vida mi loco, fume la buena!

Buenísimo, viví en guana un tiempo, el autucultivo es y será siempre la solución, aparte de que para mi es una pasión.
Saludo compa, buenas vibras para guana!

1 Like

Talamanca landrace x hawaiian ( excessive consumption this plant sent a friend to the hospital for hyperventilation and anxiety and left without wanting to retest sativas of this level)

20 Likes

Hey, eres Talamanca?!
Salud a espuertas lo seas o no y mucha suerte con el cultivo.

PD: Esas HawaianaXTalamanqueña es un cruce tuyo, @Sukia ? Como sabían y de cuán larga floración son? Que buena pinta… Me recuerdan visualmente a algunas mexicanas como Jarilla Sinaloa o Dorada de Guerrero aka Acapuco Gold u Oaxaqueñas tardías…

1 Like