Landrace strains - general thread

Ah, the Vasovagal response…

5 Likes

Si, mig asi es :grin: en el foro de tropical.

1 Like

hyperventilation leads to panic attack :scream:

2 Likes

That simple! :microscope: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Esas HawaianaXTalamanqueña es un cruce tuyo, @Sukia ? Como sabían y de cuán larga floración son? Que buena pinta… Me recuerdan visualmente a algunas mexicanas como Jarilla Sinaloa o Dorada de Guerrero aka Acapuco Gold u Oaxaqueñas tardías…
Si , fue hace mucho cuando no podía traer semillas acá, jaja un compa me regalo la hawaiana y yo agarre una landracea que tenía guardada y la cruce, lamentablemente ya no tengo ninguna de las 2:sweat:, y me arrepiento mucho de ello solo me quedan estas fotos de recuerdo y la anegdota de este compa que fue al hospi por el consumo, eran taticardiacas y muy activa, yo la usaba mucho para jugar al futbol, me sentía increible, amigos que usaban cocaina habitualmente se enamoraron de este efecto, (quien sabe por que :joy:) duraban mas o menos 4 meses de floracion y su olor y sabor eran muy a frutado tutifruti o algo así.

2 Likes

Si; Conozco esa sensación, je, je… Acá les dicen sativas eléctricas/ excitantes/cafeinicas/ speedicas/anfetamínicas,… Que lástima no te queden mas!
Tu Old Congo; Tropical Seeds Co. creo tendrá un efecto parecido…ya me dirás.

Yea; I know that feeling, heh, heh … Here they say sativas electric / exciting / caffeine / speedicas / amphetamines, … What a pity you do not have more

I think your actual Old Congo; Tropical Seeds Co will have a similar “electric”" psicoactivity… You will tell me about it in the future

3 Likes

Wow.

How to make it happen.

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

I do not know, perhaps smoking sativas increase creativity and the desire to do things.:grin:

2 Likes

Good to see more landrace posted in this thread! I tried to transfer it over to this thread but could only go as far as transferring it to the breeders section for some reason… But good thing @LemonadeJoe I assume got it here at your request @Sukia .
It looks like the plants are still quite sativa leaning so perhaps they have not been contaminated with other hybrids too much!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes bro, let’s hope it continues like this.

Si,la hierba jamaiquina que llega al país son meramente hibridos de skunk y kush, de landrace no tiene nada, por que al igual que en mexico y colombia los narcos han hibridizado para comercializar mejor, yo de eso, he visto que salen plantas indicas o sativas según el corte que traigan los jamaiquinos de la isla hacia Limón (provincia en la cual se arraigaron los afrodecendientes) menciono acá también que a mi país no llegaron los negros de áfrica directamente, si no que vinieron de Jamaica y enriquecieron el pluriculturalismo de la zona. así que hay familias de jamaiquinos en estas tierras y ellos tienen un lapso con la isla por supuesto, mientras que las talamanqueñas de (piedra meza, telire, vesta), son cultivadas por nativos de la zona y no por campesinos mestizos como en colombia por ejemplo, antes en el país solo se comercializaba la talamanqueña, en forma de prensado, luego hubo una ola de prensado colombiano y actualmente esta la ola de prensado jamaiquino y jamaiquino crecido acá,(esto saco a la talamanqueña del comercio, todo depende del trato que le den a la planta y esta llevara los distintos nombres populares, lo mas malo (“charbasca”, “caca de mono”, lo menos malo “puntocrypi”.), hay mucha historia detrás en esto.

Yes, the Jamaican herb that arrives in the country are merely skunk and kush hybrids, landrace has nothing, because as in Mexico and Colombia the drug traffickers have hybridized to market better, I’ve seen that indica plants come out or sativas according to the cut that the Jamaicans of the island bring to Limón (province in which afro-descendants were rooted) I also mention here that my country did not arrive directly African blacks, but that they came from Jamaica and enriched the pluriculturalism of area. so there are Jamaican families in these lands and they have a lapse with the island of course, while the Talamanqueñas (stone meza, telire, vesta), are cultivated by natives of the area and not by mestizo farmers as in Colombia by example, before in the country only talamanqueña was marketed, in the form of pressing, then there was a wave of Colombian pressing and now there is the wave of Jamaican and Jamaican pressing grown here, (this took the talamanqueña from trade, everything depends on the treatment that they give to the plant and this will take the different popular names, the most bad (“charbasca”, “monkey poop”, the least bad “puntocrypi”.), there is a lot of history behind in this.

4 Likes

Wouldnt you just die to have free range on the Svalbard Global Seed Vault?

3 Likes

…Garifonas?

No del todo mig, garífuna lo veo mas como la mezcla africano-nativo, y por supuesto que existe el zambo, pero originariamente se vinieron de jamaica conservando la lengua colonial osea el ingles y sus costumbres y comidas, vinieron a construir el ferrocarril de las bananeras , alejándose del comercio de la caña de azúcar que fue el motivo principal de la expatriación de africanos hacia América, estos aún hoy día hablan ingles un poco distinto al ingles convencional ellos lo llaman “patuá” que viene del francés patois.
Garifuna es mas de honduras según vi.

Not quite mig, Garífuna I see it more like the African-native mixture, and of course there is zambo, but originally came from Jamaica conserving the colonial language bone English and its customs and food, came to build the railroad of banana, away from the trade in sugar cane that was the main reason for the expatriation of Africans to America, these still speak English a little different to conventional English they call it “patuá” that comes from French patois.

2 Likes

You can explain what you mean, sorry but I understand.

Sorry was just a random thought. The Svalbard vault houses every seed ever known on earth from what Im told. (But then some bansnas are extinct? So i donno) All this talk about landraces got me to assuming that the Svalbard vault must have some serious landrace cannabis strains no?

3 Likes

From wiki:
Among the species of plant preserved in the vault are around 21,500 seeds belonging to the cannabis genus, donated in 2014. The seeds were provided by Alchimia, a Spanish seed bank. This will ensure the survival of cannabis, for use by future generations

6 Likes

Interesting.Post must be at least 20 characters
Have you tried the button?

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: @MiG te gusta esta musica? dicen que en Panama se origino el regeton(to).jajaja esta muy electrico el tipo.

1 Like