Landrace strains - general thread

Alright. Do they sell ounces too? :wink:

2 Likes

…A los 20 minutos aparece la chica de New Jersey en medio de la pista, gritandonos que les hemos dado marihuana con cocaína, anfetaminas o quien sabe, que su novio y ella estaban tan tranquilos y de repente les ha pegado un ataque no se si de nervios o ansiedad o claustrofobia o de pánico…
[/quote]

Buena anécdota @MiG , jaja seguramente esas personas nunca habían sentido un efecto tan “tropical”, y con la música africana sonando, sintieron un voodo o quien sabe que paranoia se imaginaron, y les acabo toncando la Pálida. :grin:

[quote=“MiG, post:258, topic:2407”]
para bailar a ese club de reggae o a otros de salsa-mererengue-bachata-samba, o de Sukus-Makossa-Rumba Africana…

Curioso… Aquí decimos lo de la pálida o bajón cuando a alguien le superan los efectos de una indica, y el efecto “l@ deja tirad@”…(bajada de tensión)
A lo que le paso a esa pareja con sativa le decimos " la rayada" o rayarse…(subida de tensión)
Salud!

1 Like

…ja, ja ja… Si, acá el Ragga y el Dancehall vino de Jamaica con Yellowman y el reguetton de Panamá con El General…
Tico, el Hispanistan es el puto cachondeo…no se que le echan al agua o flota en el aire…
Mira, descojonandonos de media Europa en su cara, je…

…o…para los nuevos cantantes de reggetton tan misoginos y superficiales que están saliendo de República o Puerto Rico últimamente…

3 Likes

Mig, que para mi es nuevo esto que me enseñas jajaja, pero mira que ya conocia un buen artista de regeton de españa, te lo presento a ver si lo conocias tambien.
Mig, that for me is new this that you introduce me to see jajaja, but look that I already knew a good artist of regeton of spain, I present it to you to see if you knew it also.

Ese es muy soso, @Sukia
…Prefiero a Daddy YONKY y su (smoke my weed) DESPACITO

…and the studio scenes…

1 Like

Mig esa cancion la detesto :rage::rage:, no me hagas esto por favor, en todo lado sonaba esta cancion acá :joy:.

3 Likes

I want to try the Pakistani Chitral Kush.
I think I will get some from Cannabiogen or Ace.
This is NOT my pic, just an example.
https://cdn.weedworld.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/4/image/0c7bc8f2171be20dc1c923097a9ea25b/p/a/pakistan_chitral_kush_2.jpg

11 Likes

I had pakistani chitral kush a long time ago, it is necessary to make a good hunt to have interesting things of this strain and requires a lot of oxygenation in the substrate, the hybrids f1 with pakistani of tropical seeds co. They are very good too.

2 Likes

I have some afghani ibls from the days of the hippy trail. I have purple pheno lemon pheno and straight afghan pheno. I now have red bud in my arsenal from an old timer as of today!!! Red Bud has me super excited. I have smoked and seen the reWlatives to thes seeds and is from same source as my roadkill. My appalachian roadkill i am going to now consider an appalachian landrace sinc it has been gron openly pollinated ith best male or males and seed from best moms only. We will . call it an heirloom though, as to not get people upset. Talk of Kabul looking forward to. I also have some unknown mexican sativas and a few golds on my landrace list. I have 2 contacts that are overseas and directly source indian himalayan korean thai… afghani and pakistani landraces. If anyone needs anything like kerala kashmiri or the p word occupoued strain i can source them for you

2 Likes

What Red bud strain do you speak of?

2 Likes

i thoought it was columbian but it turns out it is california red bud

1 Like

Do you mean the red hair sensimilia aka red hair skunk that used to come from the south, I have bunch of beans a old hippie in Santa Cruz gave me I remember it tasting great and being much better then the normal mexi crap, but it was Def different then what was being called Columbian at the time

3 Likes

I got hawaain red bud seeds from 72 I think

3 Likes

if someone wants, i have some beans given and will not grow them. its zamaldelica 10week pheno X psycodelicia s2 or zamaldelica X tikal or C16 x zamaldelica… if Im not wrong, C16 is a reina madre x destroyer x african buzz. but its complicated to understand that growers crosses :smiley:

4 Likes

I would love to try some. I cannot grow them right away, as I´m currently limited to indoors, but I would surely give them a nice tropical home once I go back to my outdoor shenanigans.

1 Like

I would love some if available as I’m trying to collect landrace based sativas.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

just send me a pm ,-)

3 Likes

Cali o. Red hair skunk etc

Sniped these last week

12 Likes