Landrace strains - general thread

i’m the opposite, interested in pure indicas :smiley:

5 Likes

I also love the looks of PCK, I would think that both CBG and ACE are the same as they did a lot of sharing and worked together.:slight_smile:

1 Like

How many money it cost, @Craigson15?
Salud

I cant recall for sure. It was in an auction. $80 maybe

2 Likes

Couple pics of a pure Malawi I just finished going in a jar today.

26 Likes

My Malawi is 26 days in to flower, 5’ high and looks to be quite the producer.

13 Likes

How bout taste n psicoactivy, @LED_Seedz? Is it from any seed bank?

P4 landrace from Malawi, Central Africa. Old killer Malawi x 3rd generation New Malawi Killer. Ace seeds.

Ace describes it as: Extraordinarily powerful, intense and psychedelic, with more than 4 hours of duration. Only recommended for hard and experienced users.

I agree, it’s pretty outrageous. Not something to sit around on at all.

3 Likes

@pookie123

Colombian black :sunglasses:

Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

Picked up some Honduran Landrace off an island last month when I was there. 6 months to a harvest though. I’m at Lat 45 so I might just make it. Crossing my fingers.

1 Like

Yes! Paranoi-inducing, truly hallucinogentic NLD varieties are what’s missing in today’s saturated market of stupid heavy stones!

1 Like

Excuse , da ya mean ya picked it in a Honduras island? Inna Caribbean “cayo” (key?) da ya mean?

1 Like

Yup. Went there to dive and feed the sharks, eat all the fresh seafood I could, meet a canadian friend who lives there, and smoke some dope :slight_smile:

(buddy building a new house)

11 Likes

Beatifull… Maybe is in “Islas de la Bahía”… Isent it a Garifona’s región, @Tycho?
Salud!

Yes. Roatan and Guanaja. @MiG

2 Likes

is hindu kush considered a landrace or maybe an heirloom?

1 Like

h9ndu kush x hindu kush x hindu kush

Landraces are originating in a native region whereas heirlooms are removed from the native region and reproduce in a new place.
I actually didn’t know the difference between “landrace” and “heirloom” until I look for the definitions. What I knew as landrace seeds were actually heirloom seed hahaha.
If we are not getting from Hindu in Afghanistan or Pakistan, I think it refers to heirloom.

-몽

2 Likes

Leí la misma definición a @Swampthing… Pero para mi, a una landrace se le llama heirloom cuando la landrace ha sido seleccionada y mejorada para crear una “linea elite”… Durban Poison seria la landrace y Durban Poison’70 una " linea heirloom"…
Salud!

I read the same definition to @Swampthing … But for me, a landrace is called heirloom when the landrace has been selected and improved to create an “elite line” … Durban Poison would be the landrace and Durban Poison’70 a “heirloom line” …
Health!

5 Likes

I thought heirloom was naturally pollinated?