Landrace strains - general thread

Je, je, je… Bueno, @Sukia , por España también hay buen ambiente ragga/dancehall (y sativeo) : no te pierdas la gente liando, fumando y bailando a la vez… Estos no fuman precisamente Su-Puta-Madre-Kush, je…

1 Like

jeje,madre mía! yo paso de eso hahahha, ya me imagino Mig después de despegar con una buena sativa bailando esos ritmos tan elaborados. :joy:

hey @pookie123 what ever happened to that guy who was going to send you a bunch of landrace seeds to distribute?
is he still around or did that ever happen? i forget who it was now

Old congo: Congo pointe noire (landrace) X old timer haze .

16 Likes

Funny that you say that @legalcanada as I have not heard from @TropicalBiophile since he posted that, and I had kinda given up on it happening, then out of the blue he messaged me yesterday letting me know that he was going to possibly mail it off today as a matter of fact,but being that he did not message me today saying he mailed it of it might not have happened yet,But lets hope soon since he did message me and got my address yesterday.
I’ll let you know when he tells me he sent them off… Funny that you asked me about them shortly after he contacted me though, Are you clairvoyant? Hahah!:slight_smile:

I´m still here guys, it´s just that the post office I need is out of the way and I have been dealing with other things. I have it packed and it should be on its way really soon (edit: soon as in this week, I put it in the dining table so I get to do it to stop seeing it there).

2 Likes

Who has got some pure vietnamese strains, I have quite a few land races id be be willing to trade once I get more created

1 Like

np i was just wondering cause i hadn’t heard from you in a while glad to know you’re healthy and free

1 Like

Una cosa que me jode de OG en general, y de este hilo en particular, es que aquí participa mucha gente contando todas las exóticas y legendarias landraces que tienen (repitiendo las mismas descripciones que muchos artículos ( o citando “documentales” de GH’ Strains Hunters) y sin mostrar ninguna foto, y de las décadas que llevan fumandolas e incluso cultivándolas, o lo muchísimo que le interesan las landraces, y cuando @Sukia o @Antocians66 nos muestran exotismos como sus puras sativas Talamanqueña y Peruana, prácticamente nadie tiene el menor interés por su psicoactividad, sabor, requerimientos de cultivo o de su historia…
Yo las he visto por primera vez en mi vida gracia a ellos, y probablemente no pueda volver a verlas jamas…

5 Likes

Oh no @MiG’s pissed off again :smiling_imp: Maybe you should lay off the Sativa’s and smoke a sedating Indica and chill brother… :v:There’s nothing to be pissed off about " Don’t worry Be happy". :slight_smile: I too wish there was more talk about landrace plants as that is why I started a landrace thread to begin with, But I don’t get pissed about the lack of traffic that is on this thread, though it would be nice to have more talk about these special landraces that are disappearing with time…

2 Likes

Bad rude boy, MiG!!!
…je…

5 Likes

That was a good one!:imp: @MiG’s new nick name is: “Rude Boy” :grin:

Just got four Viet Black seeds this week :thumbsup: Need to make time and room to pop them.

2 Likes

I absolutely love exotic sativas. I just posted up an X18 vid. I really don’t like posting strains when I’m pheno hunting, as they usually look ugly and abused and stunted from all the torture I give them. When I find that keeper to long run and dial in, that’s when the glorious pics begin :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey, que para dormir o aburrirme ya tendré tiempo cuando muera…Ya te dije…:

Hey, to sleep or be bored I will have enought time when I died…
…As I said ya in another thread:

INDICA WAY OF LIFE:

SATIVA WAY:

Salud y Sativeo!..hasta resucitar y poner a bailar a los muertos…

5 Likes

You guys are making me think of another collection trip with this thread.

Couple pure Malawi plants I have just in to flower. I believe these are around F7 now, and getting a bit smaller with work.

Also have a bunch of pure Durban going as well. People claim they want to be scared, so we’re breaking out the heavy hitters to accommodate.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

Hopefully the hippy slayer isn’t the jealous type, because it sounds like you’ll have a new girl vying for the top spot

3 Likes

I’ve got her crossed to a few things already, but it’s on the back burner a minute while I find some good fathers I like better. Thinking one of these Africans I have going should do the trick.

Been running a cut of the Slayer crossed to my original Starfighter F2 father Igor that is actually a bit stronger than the original Hippy Slayer. Gave out some to about 6 friends, and had 4 white face stories, or on the verge of it. Even got me a little by surprise the first time I gave her a try.

That’s a whole other topic though…

Back to Landrace strains!

5 Likes

That sounds like the best vacation idea ever.
Where have you collected from already?

Whats interesting is that Svalbard operates like a bank.
Gene-banks deposit seeds but the seeds are still owned by the depositor!
You can withdraw seeds when required

This means that Alchimia has some stock preserved for free.
Quite a nice service no
We should thank the Norwegian government

“The samples stored in the gene-banks will, in most cases, be accessible in accordance with the terms and conditions of the International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture”

So in theory you could write to Alchimia seedbank and request genetic samples for “testing” :grinning: :seedling: :ok_hand:

5 Likes