Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Nanan Bouclou by @YoBigdaddy day 43 of flower and not slowing up. The BIG spear of destiny(that’s whatbi call it) is so heavy! When I move it it wobbles and has some massive buddage. There is 0 space anywhere on the main stalk once leaves start.

the pistols are super long. Sorry only took full pic of one but got pistol shots from both lol.

26 Likes

This Afghan auto from @Kasper0909 has me perplexed. I sprayed it with colloidal silver to reverse it and the whole plant looked burnt. At first I thought I had killed it because it just stopped growing. It was stuck in suspended animation for about 4 weeks and then began producing male flowers but by that time all the female pistals were gone. Now it appears to be producing new vegetative growth. It is the oldest individual from its strain as all the others have ripened and already been harvested. It is acting like an immortal auto flower plant. :thinking:

9 Likes

You only sprayed it once?

1 Like

Hey @THCeed . No. I sprayed it 4 times. Always at “lights out” , when I flip to flower, 4 days in a row. I make my own homemade colloidal silver so I have no way to know how strong it is. It works everytime to reverse plants.

5 Likes

I always make my own as well. I use a parts per million tester to tell the strength. I usually have to spray everyday, for a lot longer than 4 days. That is in the STS range for amount of sprays. I have had a strain take 6 weeks of spraying before she finally turned.

4 Likes

Mine always produce male flowers at three weeks after spraying at the flip to 12 - 12.

3 Likes

Awesome name​:grin: looks like some serious :fire:.

3 Likes

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Quick shot of a volunteer from last year’s summer sativa mix, praying for a razor thin Colombian or Thai, time will tell as it matures. Dealing with some “head winds” this season but keeping an optimistic outlook.

22 Likes

Gilgit Purple #1 and #2 from @LandraceWarden

22 Likes

Family Heirlooms #1 and #2 from @LandraceWarden

22 Likes

@TexasTea Oaxaca cut, 1980 swazi gold and my favorite Guadalajara looking insanely frosty.

23 Likes

Indica was introduced late 70s, early 80s and i can’t say it improved the gene pool overthere. I had the chance in early 90s to smoke good quality nld bud, but what nowadays is offered is just mediocre from what it once was.

13 Likes

how is the nose on both of these ?

2 Likes

I will let you know when I get a chance.

2 Likes

My feeling is that’s probably what almost always happens.

1 Like

I hear what you’re saying @Upstate but from what I’ve seen and grown so far, I’ve mostly come across Pure Sativas or Sativa Dom Hybrids. I think I might’ve seen 2 plants I could categorize as 50/50 Indica/Sativa mix. I have no problem helping you Sativa lovers in your quest. I think it’s cause I’m so high up in the mountains/hills the strains up this way haven’t been tampered with as much. Sorry for taking so long to reply, the Internet here went out again and just came back. If I disappear for longer than a few hours, it’s not my doing.

14 Likes

Whats your elevation? Are your guerilla grows at about the same elevation as well? I’m at about 2,900 ft above sea level but high plains desert wondering how elevation effects the plant.

6 Likes

Well I’m at about 5,600ft above in these mountain/hills. The Blue Mountains is 7,402ft so you can see why their weed became so famous. That high elevation puts you closer to the sun, which in turns produces a better product. My humble opinion, I know someone more scientific can break it down more about the UV Rays, etc. :laughing: and yes my guerilla grow is at the same elevation @420noob

14 Likes