Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

That’s awesome! You have to figure there are going to be a lot of families that are going to hold on to their heritage as things change and get lost, and people who are going to avoid people who have bad intentions so that’s great to hear. You’re doing the Lord’s work blessing us with Mexico’s finest, I was talking to someone that mentioned Veracruz was supposed to be very strong herb, have you come across anything from there?

6 Likes

Rastafari still exist in Jamaica in fact the practice is on the rise. I have no doubt old timers have the old things in their gardens.

8 Likes

Man really nice!

3 Likes

These the second gen seeds? Looking killer man, I’m gonna work them up again next season.

My phone crashed and the SD card messed up most all my Turk pics.

13 Likes

Vietnam x Santa Marta Gold
Late start outdoors. I’ve got 4 testers going.

24 Likes

Pakistan valley. It should start flowering about any time now.

26 Likes

Big Boy Maze is a Boy

30 Likes

Many seed possibilities.

3 Likes

Hey anyone want to try to win some seeds a vet brought back from Iraq?

7 Likes

Wow, that Maze=Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold sound/look like an awesome satty. Who made that if ya don’t mind me asking? What do they smell like?

Thanks!

6 Likes

A nutty geyser up in Canada named Budderton

Classic tropical sativa. Sage, basil, parsley, grass kinda thing.
:v::canada:

14 Likes

It also increases by destroying the ozone layer from spraying chemicals. The ozone is 40 to 60% depleted at some times of the year here in New York. Now we get high UV index days all the time. Helps the plants but it’s not so good for the skin or Northern Boreal forests that get cooked by the sun and then burn, spewing toxic smoke and chemicals onto the whole country. I hate that I have to make this post.

12 Likes

Could it also be possible that the ozone layer or magnetic field has been/is diminished because of the magnetic pole shift that is happening? My understanding is that the cloud seeding/chem trails can be used as a mechanism to make up for this phenomenon but with the added benefit of toxic levels of aluminum that lock nutrients out of the soil/screwing up pH :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I just got some Colombian Gold x Chem D and it is very sage forward with a backend of chemical on the brink of limon, onion and sourdough.

I like the burnt sage like Sweet Island Skunk.

4 Likes

Right on @CocoaCoir . I find it hard to describe the Haze/equatorial sativa scent but I sure do recognize it when I smell it.

Cool cross. Do you like the effects? Tlander has a few Columbian Gold (freakers) x Cobra Lips plants in flower at the moment, which is kind of along the same vein. I’m wondering how the two combine, effects wise.

1 Like

I would say it is amazing. It is one of the best strains i’ve ever had. It isn’t the most potent even though one hit does the trick. It has no ceiling though so I am now at the point where I took too much because it is a creeper. It is very functional and all in the head. I want to dance and sing and play yahtzee on a whales belly. The combination of my favorite from ten years ago (chem d) with the Colombian gold of yesteryear’s positive vibes is something i’ll have to look more into myself. It tames the Chem D so none of the negative headspace that can sometimes arise from chems.

I’ve been told I smell like garlic and onions though so not so good for everyday use or I could just become “the onion guy.”

9 Likes

In the 90s they got rid of aerosol spray cans for a reason. Aerosols deplete the ozone. So does HAARP. Every time they make a weather front they punch a hole in the ozone using directed frequencies to make room for whatever pressure system they want to make.

Barium, Aluminum, Strontium, Titanium, glyphosate and graphene are all added. Any one of these alone would be terrible to inhale and together as a cocktail I shudder to think about it. Geoengineeringwatch.org purchased the scientific equipment to fly into the trails, above the trails and below the trails and they collected the trails themselves to scientifically analyze them. Below the trails we find the above ingredients, in the trails we find the above ingredients in abundance, above the trails we find nothing. I don’t know how many of you are old enough to remember the movie Tornado where they basically use these tiny little computers to gather information from the inside of the tornado. Same principle.

I know some of you think I’m crazy for believing this stuff and I’m okay with that. I also know that most of you can count. How many “exhaust fumes” are you seeing come out of the back end of that plane? 6. My father was a pilot so I didn’t need to look this up but for the rest of you here’s another screenshot. Notice how many engines aircraft have.
Sorry to derail the thread.

8 Likes

Some Turkish from @GregOG

The force is strong in this one. Offspring from last years keeper.

27 Likes

Killing us slowly …

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag Brother.

1 Like