Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Jump out of a plane @mota I will start an auction for ya. JK

3 Likes

Mrs. mota has, and she said it was crazy exciting to just step right out of a perfectly good airplane, and I would love it too! I’m sure I’d love it too, cuz one of the things I want most from trapeze is to fall into the net! That’s got to be so freakin’ exciting! And then, of course, get back on the horse/bar and do it all over!

8 Likes

You should do it! Accidentally falling would be the best part. You can experience impending death and land on the net just in time. :crazy_face: Something like my first experience with the Drop Zone ride at Marriott’s in the Bay Area.

3 Likes

Absofuckinglutely! SO much fun!

The stroke was on the right side of my brain, so it affected the left side of my body. Honestly, the thing that holds me back from trapeze is I’m not confident I can successfully grasp a moving bar. It’s really difficult for me to hang from a stationary high bar, like in the Olympics, but I can do it. A moving bar would be just that much more difficult, what with the timing needing to be near perfect, inertia, etc. I think it would be more about fine motor control rather than raw strength, or would be on a moving bar.

4 Likes

A stroke doesn’t sound like an lot of fun, sorry. There’s still the net though…

2 Likes

@mota, brother, I used to surf alot but watching last monday’s Olympics I know that my 70 year old body just can’t manage those kinda hits. They are carefully not showing you the people who get to shore bleeding.

Be safe. Its fun to imagine but broken me is out of the question.

3 Likes

Sadly, though not surprisingly, outta likes.

Thank you. You’re probably right, but damn it, I so love that kind of stuff! Their insurance probably wouldn’t allow it anyways. One of the disadvantages of being a geezer.

5 Likes

You should submit this pic in the 8 yrs of OG …:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It wasn’t and it continues to suck coming on seven years later. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. That said, we live with the lives we live. I continue to work to improve the quality of my life. And speaking of improving my quality of life, where is my bong?

Fucking exactly! And it’s not as though having had a stroke would make me more likely to injure myself falling into the net than if I hadn’t had the stroke. It’s simply falling what, maybe 30 or 40 feet. I’m a simple person. Falling, intentionally or not, from that height into a net sounds to me far more exciting than dangerous.

4 Likes

Me too. That sounds exciting. :exclamation:

4 Likes

Cannabiogen Punto Rojo progeny from last season’s Mom being grown out by a fellow preservationist

22 Likes

Corinto clones

P J

23 Likes

nice work with the Corintos! :sunglasses:

Any smoke reports yet?

It has that perfect sativa spacing / structure…Looks Good!

1 Like

LOL I wish.

They have a few more months till harvest the mother of the clones are just into flower…and she be a 16/ ? Week in flower.

Thanks

P J

19 Likes

Keepin’ em happy anyway…In for the long haul

1 Like

Your clones are thriving.

1 Like

I’m not surprised they clone well considering their vigor. Those look great!

2 Likes

Thanks @GREANDAL

I’m loving this grow…ye I’m pleased with the clones…I will flip them in a week or two.

P J

3 Likes

@Panamajock you convinced me to just let them grow. Might have a start on preflower but they will go until they are finished. Have a couple that went bushy like yours. The others are lollipop; tall sticks with some fluff at the top. My bushy ones are now 4 feet. How big did yours get?

1 Like

Different heights…you can see that by the fotos…about five/ six feet.

Ye man why don’t you show some pics…it’s very hard replying to narration….load your pics .i f I remember rightly you got loads growing,I’m sure we all like to see them.

P J

3 Likes