Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

@Roms Madagascar Zamal starting to fill in now. Potted up to 3 gal containers. Really enjoying the looks of these. Four confirmed females, one possible male and one more unknown.

31 Likes

Any stem rub smells? Beautiful :heart_eyes: @deeez99

6 Likes

Smells on the stem rub are not very strong right now, kind of like some slightly spicy vegetable greens, like a faint arugula maybe.

4 Likes

I can see Indian heritage in there. I’ve always wondered what else makes up Zamals lineage. Maybe some Arabic genes in there too? Southeast Asian? Lots of possibilities. Where are you at right now as far as flowering goes?

4 Likes

I ran these indoors, so I am very interested in seeing what these do outdoors. Good hunting!

@deeez99, great job on the Madagascar Zamal!

8 Likes

@GREANDAL

Corinto latest.

Ten days since last photo…still surprising me with the growth…but it is slowing…and bud forming on Chica 3 is very uniform ( she has amazing side growth.

Ye loving it.

P J

P J

Edit….second pic is chica 1 not 3

24 Likes

Oh yeah! :+1: Do they smell like anything yet?

3 Likes

No, those are corinto.

I’d be more than happy if it smokes anything similar to the Odisha that Budderton passed out last year. Looking forward to digging into many more Indian strains next season.

They haven’t started flowering yet. The females only just recently revealed themselves with tiny pistils. These will have to be finished out in the greenhouse. I believe Roms said majority are in the 18-20 week range.

Thanks @Tejas!

Those Colombians looking nice @Panamajock

10 Likes

Where you get this interesting cross?

5 Likes

Nothing yet + I’ve had a shitty cold past week, wi the blocked nose.

P J

2 Likes

Anyone growing CTS Celestial Temple Sativa…anyone grab the colorado sativa drop in the spring?

4 Likes

No - but it looks to be a hybrid. Am I the only one that thinks it’s ironic that a line with the word sativa in it’s name, is not actually in fact a pure sativa?

2 Likes

Nope! I find it very ironic, maybe that’s why they put sativa in the name.:thinking:

2 Likes

It is definitely a hybrid. I remember the guy who made it talking about it during a potcast.

Said it was damn good weed and he misses it. Forgot what it was crossed with.

4 Likes

Got a couple females going right now. Kinda neglected them a bit and really need to pot them up. Already started flowering about a week or so ago which is really early for any “sativa” I’ve grown.

Please let me know if you come across that potcast episode, would be interested to hear it. I thought it was originally released by Federation Seeds with origins in Ecuador.

20 Likes

@deeez99 very nice!

The CTS was out of Ecuador…that’s the last story I heard

A high mountain Andes anomaly…Whatever it is Its interesting enough for me to think about…And there’s the plants!

:joy:Gotta love overgrow!

6 Likes

Nevil’s master grower D. :100::dove:

2 Likes

Beautiful! Any early resin yet?
@Grayeyes any Oaxaca or Huixtepec photos?
@deeez99 man, i need to get into some Indian seeds. What kind of high with Odisha?
@US3RNAM3 the guy specifically mentioned he outcrossed it? I was under the impression it was a very high elevation strain that had some Indica traits like cbd.

4 Likes

Good day… thanks for answer me

I’m asking You because recently i bought seeds from the same source I think, i get the pure “North Vietnamese” and it seems its the same of that cross

3 Likes