Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Thanks for the offering!

2 Likes

A dope trailer is no place for a kitty .lol

5 Likes

I used up the privnote but next time you should ship your info in a private message @Cannaology . This is public here.
:v::canada:

7 Likes

Right on @Hashpants , your #3. Send me your details in a PM.
Well, that makes 3. Thanks to all for your interest!
:v::canada:

6 Likes

Thanks! The Smoke is strong in the BBHP!

2 Likes

Many thanks @Budderton !

4 Likes

As always, it’s my pleasure @Hashpants ! I’m excited to get these types of seed out and see what folks find in them! Happy hunting everyone!

7 Likes

Wait, a dope trailer or a Dopetrailer?

Had some kittys over to my dope trailer… They Love it! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Gilgit Purple from @LandraceWarden.

26 Likes

Family Heirloom from @LandraceWarden.

25 Likes

Definitely will go get some seeds around end of October it you want some as for adding to your collection you are more than welcome to some.

as for the big male in the pic i took some pollen put a little on a couple low branches of some Balk X MLI and CBD X Ethiopian being extremely careful. That was a like two weeks ago and no other sites pollinated other than the selected :pray:

4 Likes

nanan bouclou 107 just before chop and wash!

40 Likes

Well done, inspires me to try growing a landrace again after my last Odhisa fail.

5 Likes

looking fwd to see the Gilgit Purple do the Purpling :grin:

6 Likes

@420noob

Oh man! that looks like you’re in for a treat!

4 Likes

Nice spear on the Nanan Baclou - a smoke report on that one would be cool. Looks like some mind bending sativa.

7 Likes

I’m so happy you didn’t harvest that early. The plants are really filling in for you. Won’t be too much longer now!

Sure does! It has that reputation.

6 Likes

3rd generation Lolab Valley garden volunteers. I’m thinking these might have gotten hybridized by something. I’m having a hard time believing it could still be pure and this nice. Still smells and looks like Lolab except it’s really super nice in the flower size department This is the fourth generation removed from Kashmir and the seeds likely came off last year’s purple plant.

33 Likes

Nice job on the NB, awaiting your smoke report! :grin:

4 Likes

1 Like