Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Heck yeah man! The Chumkiri were the only pollen donors, but I had a few good receivers. The main focus was the Chumkiri crossed to the Corintos… Unfortunately, I didn’t get many seeds from that… probably less than 20 per plant… I have a male going right now of the #1 Corinto x Chumkiri, that I can’t keep… If anyone can use it now, and wants it, and lives in the west, I will personally send someone to drop it off or meet you somewhere… just throwing it out there… Anyway, I have a different Colombian that I got from someone who supposedly got it off the streets of Cali, that was crossed to the Chumkiris… I take everything with a grain of salt, but it smells floral too, only more electric pickle juice… Another long flowerer though, so for shorter things, I had some Afghan Chem thing it made seeds with, and several Indica blends of my own I was testing, also Todd’s Skywalker OG x NL5 (greg’s)… But all those, I just don’t know if they’d mix good… I’m a firm believer that Indicas are best crossed with other Indicas, Sativas are best crossed with other Sativas… I think when people mix them, more often than not, they end up cancelling out the effect of both by nullification… Upper + Downer = Neutral. With rare exception. Anyway, there are seedz…

4 Likes

Here OWI project for next year, Old World Indica vibes.

About triple crossing my Deep Chunk x X18 with some Lashkar Gah.

Indica ancestor targeted ^^

5 Likes

NICE! I’m assuming that’s day 107 since flip? Good job holding out sir!

2 Likes

Is that in the ground where you are? Holy moly.

2 Likes

Have Fun with that @420noob, its a true Beauty. First Bud like that, that I’ve had a good look at!

Thanks, shes a Beauty

4 Likes

yep 107 of 11.5/12.5! My spear if destiny im letting cook a little longer. i car dried a few lowers of each about 3 wks ago i think and smoke was not bad, so im hoping 3 more weeks really let her potent up!

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’ll be better now. Looks to have really frosted up in that last minute Satie way.

Looking forward to the smoke report!

Mine have a way to go. :laughing:

19 Likes

@GREANDAL Some early frosting on the late lady. Pretty purples in there too. Looks like a winner.

1 Like

It is in the ground. They start flowering really early but then keep going. Same spot as last year. Seeds are still poppy seed sized this year and after smoking a pink lady bud last night i think it might be a pure lolab. I’ll have to throw some known pure lolab seeds in there next year to get a pure male to make seed. I took cuttings. Really nice plant. The top branch was intentionally broken a couple months ago and the buds on that top are 3 times the size of any other, so i broke some more. First time i fertilized these too. Gave them a little chicken poo and some fishbone meal.

3 Likes

Time for another car sample😁Picking little buds biweekly or even weekly helps you pinpoint your favorite pick.
Nevermind lol. I see you finally picked her. Still one left?

8 Likes

yep the spear of destiny is still cooking. first nanan is dried and in a jar 21g. Cant wait to see how it smokes now! 16wks is tomorrow.

9 Likes

100%, there have been so many plants where i would have totally missed out by under or over cooking them if I hadn’t been regularly stealing little testers and smoking them.

7 Likes

red skunk 18 by @gregog in 3 gal fabric.

19 Likes

Looking great that main cola forming, WS18 could throw out heavy missile mains. Cant wait to see it finished. Seeds on standby awaiting smoke report lol.

2 Likes

Gilgit Purple from @LandraceWarden.

19 Likes