Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

@Elchischas

Que increible hermosa Planta alabanza a Colombia.

I love it

P J

5 Likes

Ye …they are totally exhausted…defo go to 20 weeks, maybe tad more …the Chica 3 same age …is just finished a second flowering ( noticing this in a lot of Sativa plants.

The trichomes on them are starting to increase and I think as I said exhausted and there under stress,So that might swell them up in the last weeks.

Who knows…maybe beat @Upstate record .LOL

P J

3 Likes

Thanks amigos!

This Mangobiche its a good strain
It really surprised me a lot

8 Likes

That strain of Mangobiche needs preserving.

Beautiful

Thanks for posting.

P J

4 Likes

Thanks pj! We’ve been in a drought here and I was forced to use municipal water for a month and none of my plants liked it. :laughing: had a good rain a couple weeks ago and I collected enough to water them since and they’re over the temporary lockup.

4 Likes

I only feed my lands rain water…and there is plenty of it.

I would have swapped some rain with you for some Sun LOL

The Clobal warming is causing all sort of changes in weather on different continents…all worrying for the future.

P J

P J

5 Likes

Gilgit Purple @LandraceWarden

27 Likes

Family Heirloom @LandraceWarden

22 Likes

That looks like something that I maybe need to get my hands on.

2 Likes

Bomboclat!

5 Likes

I see is Green stems with blurple colored flowers, that is some ICEY! looking plant.

2 Likes

pretty cool, Stacked and I believe this will turn purple as well.

2 Likes

Yes, the buds have purple in them.

3 Likes

The Gilgit Purple looks incredible. How is the fungal resistance on that plant? Any septoria, botrytis, or PM issues? I remember @LandraceWarden recommending this one for its fungal resistance but was curious on your firsthand experience growing it in a wetter climate.

5 Likes

That Gilgit is a striking plant! Even if it weren’t good smoke it’s damn near ornamental. Very nice job! :+1:

I assume they’ve rooted in the ground there unless you feed them daily.

2 Likes

Okay so this has become my favorite place to come. Everyones plants look amazing, im not familiar with any of them tbh, but they sure look great. Especially that mangobiche wow! Thats not like any plant ive seen, literally a tree. Greandal yours all look beautiful too bro. Too many cultivars not enough time.:v:

7 Likes

Thank you @holygroveseed! I have had zero problems with it.

2 Likes

Thank you @GREANDAL! It`s in a 5 gallon pot and I give it nutes twice a week.

4 Likes

That’s commitment! Well worth it obviously. Congratulations! What are you feeding if I may ask?

2 Likes

When did you plant? Curious how long it has gone so far.

2 Likes