Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

I try to use rainwater as much as possible. My catchment system was bone dry for over a month which is rare here. One upside has been my bshw finished with no rot which had me nervous. They turned out as good as their reputation I’m happy to say. Not very large but that’s on me. :wink:

6 Likes

The Fox Farm trio.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I agree whole heartedly. The story they try to teach in the usa that Columbus was the first person is bs. First he didn’t “discover” america he landed in the Caribbean. Also it’s been proven the vikings had settled into the center of our country at least 500 years before Columbus. I’m sure there has been great trade for centuries it just isn’t documented history the way it’s it recorded now.
@GREANDAL those are pretty
@Elchischas that is amazing plants
@Panamajock beautiful as always

10 Likes

@Upstate I follow a native not American rapper who is half white with Mohawk and Odawa origins. His name is Philip Meshekey a friend with John Trudell and Floyd red Crow. He was post the story, in some hunger times for the tribe, they send some group to Mexico and from there,they get the seeds for corn and hemp.

2 Likes

Not sure how this all fits together. I know who Red Crow was.
Can you explain

@Grayeyes Phillip is the next generation artivist after John Trudell and Floyd red Crow. Music, poetry and story telling. Activism trough art. I remember that they smoke joint with red Crow in DQ university and even in his old age and half lung, red Crow was able to take a deep toke from the weed and hold it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3b0aapkck&pp=ygUXcGhpbGxpcCBtZXNoZWtleSBlLmcucC4%3D . This song is with John Trudell speech in the beginning of 80’s, still relevant today. And this is one of my his favourite song:
Stream "Curse in reverse" Phillip Meshekey, Naturall man & Ras K'dee by Phillip Meshekey | Listen online for free on SoundCloud
Phillip also points to old genetics of cannabis. Now i know why. Landraces and heirlooms didn’t block my dreaming like modern hybrids, when i smoke,vape or eat RSO. They don’t make me want to isolate and avoid people like new strains. There is no negative thoughts process in the mind. That’s why the elite don’t like them and want to destroy them. Because they crushed the Mk-ultra programming and free the mind.

6 Likes

Real cannabis opens one to peace and love through elevation of consciousness, it is the exact opposite of most modern over breeded highly indica capped strains which make you dumb and closed off to elevation.

16 Likes

The song has some heavy truth to it, thanks for sharing and definitely agree that the modern polyhybrids are lacking soul/character/mind and expanding qualities - may even be blocking our ability to operate on higher frequency levels as @Roms pointed out

This short verse i stumbled upon recently comes to mind from a different source:

Our deepest fear isn’t that we’re inadequate,
our deepest fear is that we’re powerful beyond measure
It’s our light, not our darkness that most frightens us,
Your playing small does not serve the world,
We are all meant to shine
As children do
It’s not just in some of us,
It’s in everyone.
As we let our own light shine,
We unconsciously give others permission to do the same,
As we liberate our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.

12 Likes

Are the feedings same for the Family Heirlooms?

4 Likes

Yes they are.

3 Likes

It was sow since may
But this Mangobiche start to grow really fast and tall during the flowering time
Easily get the double in size

7 Likes

Beautiful Colombian @Elchischas! What are you looking for before deciding to chop this particular one?

4 Likes

We got a day of sun today.

Small holdings have had a lot of vegetables spoiled.

Hopefully we on the turn.

P J

4 Likes

Holy crap! It’s projected to remain dry here until mid month, unheard of. Normally we have a fall monsoon. At least the tomatoes are still coming.

I understand we’re looking at a strong La Niña this coming year, hopefully it helps.

20 Likes

That’s fast! I’m trying to imagine how much electricity it would take me to grow that with any hope of it being good. LMAO Nothing like the sun!

4 Likes

A free mind is dangerous to a chattel system. If you’re doing what you think is best for you more likely than not it’s not in alignment with those who exploit you.

Something I have lately discovered is that there are a surprising number of people who are angered/threatened by the “ease” with which people like ourselves can acquire landrace strains. As though others have no right to find for themselves but must buy their dutched bs. Smacks of colonialism and, embarrassingly, American business practice. “Well if we can’t spend the time and effort to create something real let’s just prevent others from doing so and capture the market”. Monetize everything!

8 Likes

Whaa… they look great.

Simmer them into a Italian Marinara sauce…

Mix with fresh pasta and …Ricooo!

P J

4 Likes

Great minds do have similar ideas! LOL

Those purples are too good for that but the yellows will indeed become sauce. It’s everything I can do not to eat them like apples. :laughing: Man what a good sandwich.

4 Likes

Whaa that’s a very Solemn thought provoking quote.

Thanks

Poetry is welcome

P J

3 Likes